DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Sign in to follow this  
Maria

Anyone looking for points?

I need some help. The new year means it's time for the newsletter again, and I need someone to help me gather some information. Basically this is everyone who has gotten bonded since October 15th, and also everyone who's been raised since then.

I need two people, one point each. Whoever replies to this thread first will get the job. Also reply with your email address, that way it's easier for me to contact you.

I'm also looking for someone who can do this on a monthly basis. Please let me know if you're interested in that, too.

Mia

Mia,

I'm interested in helping! My e-mail is rhapsody at knology dot net. I can probably help on a monthly basis, too. :D

I can help too. Also on a monthly basis.

Email:

JuJuFadFad [at] hotmail [dot] com

Hey Taren, it seems my email can't get through to you. Do you have another address I could use?

Well there is another person who is willing to help.....if u need me im here!!

*knows hes probably not needed*

caber_shaman at dragonmount.com <--yay its really the one that i use.

Taren, that didn't work either. I keep getting back the "this is a permanently failed email"-message. You know what, I'll just PM you. That's easier.

Okay, sorry about that. I dont know whats up! Im getting emails from other people like normal and they havent said anything was wrong!

I got your pm and will get that too you very soon!

Sign in to follow this