DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Blood and Bloody Ashes!

shadowrunner

i use bloody, but i sort of already did, and it's always followed by contemporary curses so it doesn't really count i guess, since the usual format is:

bloody $#%!ing %^&*!!! @*$ the $#%$&*.......

since the bloody is just the smallest part of the cursing, i don't think i qualify.

I use "bloody" alot... and... I had something really funny to say after that but I bloody losst it... bloody friggin fraggin...stupid... oh well suffice it to say.. I think that "bloody" is a very sophisticated explitive that's not very explitous.<<<Is that a word.... it sounds cool

if im not mistaken "bloody" is considered a curse in the UK. i use it from time to time to enhance my f-bomb.

for the most part i stick to words people recognize. if i use some curse RJ made up then my statment would probably get lost in the wind because people are stupid and cannot use context to understand meaning of a word/phrase they've never heard.

• 2 weeks later...

Curses, aye, when I curse, like its been said, I only use curses of which others wont really notice that they could be from a book. Blood and Bloody ashes, for example, can be used occasionally without WOT people around.

Light as well works, people wont know what your talking about, but they wont think your entirely crazy, :wink:

unlike if you used for example, "mothers milk in a cup". That dosnt work all that well, ;)

edit:with to without

Archived