DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Heyas :)

Amarande

Call me Ama, if you like. :) If you know an Amarande at just about any other Wheel of Time site chances are you already know me. I've only just now gotten around to joining up with Dragonmount.

I've read all 15 books, and look forward to getting to know more people here.

Welcome to Dragonmount!

I don't know of any other wot site other than DM :blink:

we haz social groups here, to hang out and have fun and go through ranks. Discussions are for...discussions. Roleplaying groups for roleplaying

Hello Ama, welcome to Dragonmount :)

I think I spend far too much time here to even consider any other sites :blush: Pank mentioned the Social Groups; they're awfully fun and a great way to get to know people if that's what you're after. Hopefully you'll enjoy it here!

Another new member! Excellent :)

Yes yes - the Social Groups are a great way to meet people in a WoTish style environment and the RP Groups let you build a character and have a more involved adventure. I'm not an RPer myself, although when you see the Threads there they do make you want to go and have a go :)

And there are discussions about WoT and dicussions about Not WoT - so many opportunities to mix and mingle with people who also love the series.

Ask questions, join in and get to know us better :smile:

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the welcomes :)

Interests ... quite a number really. Computers. All my desktops since around 2000 were self built. :) Books, lots of books. Gaming (I could launch into an even longer list here). I like a wide range of music and movies, too. I could probably name some other stuff if I scratched my head further :D

If you'd like I can go into more detail about any of these :)

Archived