DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I thought I made an Intro a while back

Welcome, KassidyRose! We have discussion areas as well as many social groups. Check out the WT and Warders Group. If you have any questions, we are here to help.

Hey Kass, (it's Gabriel) any clue what you might be looking for as far as DM? We got several different social groups to choose from all branch off in their own directions based on what they are. Also I'ma PM you :P

I forgot to mention there are also the RP boards here :)

Hey Kass, (it's Gabriel) any clue what you might be looking for as far as DM? We got several different social groups to choose from all branch off in their own directions based on what they are. Also I'ma PM you :P

Hi Eternal , 

Thank you for your welcome.  My goal is to work my way up to being an Aes Sedai  :nynaeve:  I am going to have to have a look in the social groups . 

Hi Eternal , 

Thank you for your welcome.  My goal is to work my way up to being an Aes Sedai  :nynaeve:  I am going to have to have a look in the social groups . 

To do that, Kass, you need to join the White Tower and Warder's Group.    :smile:

Hello hello :)

Welcome to DM! It's always lovely to see new members join us, even though the anticipation of waiting for that final book has gone. But it's a great series and there will always be new people who find it and when they do they will find us :smile:

We have quite a few Social Groups - so there is bound to be one that suits you. If you want to totally immerse yourself in Randland you can find the RP groups a little bit further down on the Forum Board.

We also have discussions about the WoT books - but I'm totally not knowledgeable to join in there lol, or just general discussions about everything any anything.

If you need any help just ask and someone will try and find an answer for you :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived