DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Lord of the Rings Mafia [Advanced Mafia] Town Wins!!!!

RandA lThor

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ooooooo I hate it when the coding screws up like that!!! And it only ever seems to happen with long important posts >.>

Unvote

I'm here

Turin's case is a good one

Vote Kronos

:P

The joke vote on Kronos that everyone is reacting so strongly about

Cloud was clearly joking. People who tries to make a case out of it is on my scummy list. Dice is one of the first.

It looks like you were both pretty sure at this point that Cloud was only joking. Why have you both backed off of that stance?

@ Turin, When I read it it looked like a joke, I didn't see it as anything else. When people jumped on it I didn't see what they saw about it. However it doesn't mean I think Cloud is town. Heck, I would love to lynch him just for the Doc claim in the last game. I just saw something different from others. This game would be pretty boring if we all saw the same thing. 

EBWOP, further note to Talya: it would have been more effective if you had chosen one or the other between defending me or attacking the case on Cloud. Doing both at once just comes off as awkward and contradictory, like you want to have your cake and eat it too.

don't know what EBWOP, don't like acronyms... :p however, not defending you and that you have jumped on the bandwagon in thinking I have makes you look like you are trying to jump on what others have said to get a lynch. I didn't choose to do either, I saw how things were. I asked AH to explain her 'ping' tis all...Couldn't see what she was getting at. So at the moment I'm suspicious of you in fact. 

Ooooooo I hate it when the coding screws up like that!!! And it only ever seems to happen with long important posts >.>

Unvote

I'm here

Turin's case is a good one

Vote Kronos

:P

The joke vote on Kronos that everyone is reacting so strongly about

Cloud was clearly joking. People who tries to make a case out of it is on my scummy list. Dice is one of the first.

It looks like you were both pretty sure at this point that Cloud was only joking. Why have you both backed off of that stance?

This was my last post:

Weird question. How can I know? Of course I can´t know for sure. It looks to me like it was a joke and that you are using it to make up a case. I use things like that sometimes just to start the game. But you are really serious about this? 

Why are you arguing this? It looks to me that he was joking. So much that I wrote clearly. Can I be sure? No, of course I can´t. I have not backed off anything. FOS Turin. 

Tina, why does it bother you so? I merely noted the discrepancy in your posts. In the first you say Cloud was clearly joking and that anyone that used it would be scummy to you. Then you said that you aren't sure and yet you are still acting in a manner to suggest that you do know since you are now becoming suspicious of me and my continuing the Cloud case. So your statements don't jive and your actions don't match your latest statement.  

You and AH were right there to help deflect off Cloud. Then his heat went away in part because I was working late yesterday. You have taken the opportunity to distance from your previous statements. And both vote the easiest lynch on the cloud train. Creating a candidate for "consolidation" later on.

Sorry Basel, calling it like I see it.

Tina, why does it bother you so? I merely noted the discrepancy in your posts. In the first you say Cloud was clearly joking and that anyone that used it would be scummy to you. Then you said that you aren't sure and yet you are still acting in a manner to suggest that you do know since you are now becoming suspicious of me and my continuing the Cloud case. So your statements don't jive and your actions don't match your latest statement.  

You and AH were right there to help deflect off Cloud. Then his heat went away in part because I was working late yesterday. You have taken the opportunity to distance from your previous statements. And both vote the easiest lynch on the cloud train. Creating a candidate for "consolidation" later on.

Sorry Basel, calling it like I see it.

Easiest lynch? Explain yourself. 

To the rest - Bah! You are not interested in listening to me. You have made something up and now you are just holding on to it. 

Basel has history of saying or doing things that make him an easy lynch if pushed hard. I was the one that started that discussion and am the one holding onto it in your words. So why not me?

I listened exactly to what you said. You changed your stance IMO. I am calling you on it. I would still rather lynch Cloud ATM, but you are a viable lynch also in my mind.

BTW Cloud, In that other game you took enough heat on D1 to need to pull that excellent Doc claim to get out of it.

@Darthe, how do you always get the shady roles?

Quick pop in:

@Turin--Forgive my lack of parentheses around the joke. Note that this is later in that same post. 

I’m not sure whether I’m getting a scum vibe from Cloud or a freaked out Town vibe. I'm going to give that a little more time to develop.

I may not directly say "I don't know it was actually a joke or not" but that was (and still is) my view on that entire situation--I'm not sure what to make of it and am waiting for more to unfold from it.

Also

Basel has history of saying or doing things that make him an easy lynch if pushed hard. 

So what? We shouldn't call him out on things that seem scummy to us? 

In addition, I don't know whether Tina is backtracking or not, I don't like that you're automatically linking us because she followed my vote, and if you note the end of my last post it looks almost like there's something odd going on between her and Basel too. Don't know what it is or the nature of it yet, but it's on my radar. 

EBWOP= Edit By Way Of Post

I don't like that one very much.

Thank for response Talya. What do you think about AH and Tina?

The only thing that caught my eye about Tina, was her bit where she said something similar to knowing Cloud was joking, at the end of the day, it's all about perception and you can't know how someone meant something only your interpretation. I'm hesitant on anything else, because at one point in games I always found her actions mafia and she was town, so a little cautious. I've been like that with Hally lately as well. 

As for people saying I'm sitting on the fence a bit, I find AH's statement on Cloud to be exactly that. Leaving something open if she wishes to choose and to say she thought something was there. I still found her vote on Basel a little over the top. There really didn't seem that much in her post and to suddenly say we would get most info from him...this I could understand after a couple of trains had gotten going, everyone had been chipping in, but they haven't. Then she brings me into that info...I see it as a bit of leap this early on day 1. 

Basel grabbing the idea I was defending him, because I asked for more from AH, made him look odd to me, he was really pushing it. (that's how it came across). 

Do we have a vote count, I can't remember who has what votes...

We need more people to join in...

Des I really have no idea what to make of Darthe. Miller can be either town or mafia. If Basel flipped mafia  then id be willing to believe Darthe town. if he didnt not so much. Perhaps thats a bit lazy   hell it IS lazy but i dont have any real reads at this point

I don't understand your logic here?

Why would Darthe be town if Basel is mafia.

Des I really have no idea what to make of Darthe. Miller can be either town or mafia. If Basel flipped mafia  then id be willing to believe Darthe town. if he didnt not so much. Perhaps thats a bit lazy   hell it IS lazy but i dont have any real reads at this point

No a Miller is a town role. He is either miller or faking

Then the weird Basel Darthe link and no reads... As AH would say

Ping.

Well AH, I have been a bomb twice and killed mafia with it D1.. twice.  But if I am thank you for mentioning it so that mafia will be sure to not hammer. Good town play.

I've been a bomb once. I got drunk and goaded a town player to hammer me at LYLO cos I thought they were mafia.

We lost

Things are starting to pick up a bit, I agree with you Dap that that was an opportunistic vote, however I'm going to keep my vote on Talya for the moment. I'm seeing a whole lot of finger pointing going around but some of it just seems like paranoid panicking. So far the only 2 to really stand out in this mess to me are Talya and Kronos.

Official Vote Count

Tina(1): Noli

EP(1): Talya

Dice(1): WBK

WBK(3): Hally, Cloud, Dap

Cloud(3): RTE, Turin, Basel

Basel(4): AH, Tina, Tigs, Lessa

Talya(2): EP, Despo

Darthe(2): BG, Darthe

Not Voting(7): Peace, Nya, Ley, Tiinker, Pank, Dice, Thorkin

L-9

With 24 alive, it takes 13 to lynch