DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Lord of the Rings Mafia [Advanced Mafia] Town Wins!!!!

RandA lThor

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Official Vote Count

Noli(1): Tina

Tina(1): Noli

EP(1): Talya

AH(1): WBK

WBK(2): Hally, Cloud

Cloud(3): RTE, Turin, Basel

Nya(1): AH

Not Voting(11): Arez, Nya, Dap, Ley, Darthe, Tiinker, Pank, Dice, EP, Despo, Thorkin

L-10

With 24 alive, it takes 13 to lynch

Deadline: Not set yet

This is the aforementioned "joke" vote copied from the Darthe game. Guess what Cloud? you were mafia then.

I'm here! Let's get this game started. 

Misheru Sedai, on 28 Mar 2013 - 11:56 AM, said:snapback.png

I am heeeeeeeere! Excited about this, loooove Darthe games.

Vote Cloud :wub: I think we've been switching who's been mafia in the last couple of games lately, and since I was last time, I'm sure you are now :laugh:

Vote Mish :wub:You seem to have forgotten that I was the Symp with the Ark, and then you guys killed me off without a second thought  :rolleyes:  :tongue:

Misheru Sedai, on 28 Mar 2013 - 12:14 PM, said:snapback.png

Bwahahahaha, Turin, very good point XD lol

I'm assuming that this wasn't a vote and a c&p fail right?

Official Vote Count

Noli(1): Tina

Tina(1): Noli

EP(1): Talya

AH(1): WBK

WBK(2): Hally, Cloud

Cloud(3): RTE, Turin, Basel

Nya(1): AH

Despo(1): Darthe

Not Voting(10): Arez, Nya, Dap, Ley, Tiinker, Pank, Dice, EP, Despo, Thorkin

L-10

With 24 alive, it takes 13 to lynch

Deadline: Not set yet

sticks his head in   looks around   sees cloud causing chaos again.

Cloud  there would be 2 reasons why you got jumjped on. 1 is as Turin stated that you put in some casing. the second is that you put a multiple vote on someone in joke phase. I have seen that very action cause a lynch.

except that it has worked in the past making your statement invalid

Sure, it may have worked in the past, but that doesn't mean that it's a good and consistent strategy to start a game with every time (@ finding scum by analyzing joke votes). I can't speak for everyone, but I doubt most people put much thought let alone strategy in to their joke votes, I certainly don't. 

This is the aforementioned "joke" vote copied from the Darthe game. Guess what Cloud? you were mafia then.

I know I was mafia that game, but the funny thing is that you were actually casing Mish because of her use of the joke vote, and she was Town. I have a fairly good memory and I can bring up the quotes if you don't believe me, but I would prefer to just focus on this game instead.

I just wanna point something out. Editing of posts may be allowed    that doesn't mean its a good idea to do it.

I know that I   and some others   see an edited post and instantly get suspicious of that person..

My suggestion is that even if the mod says its allowed  its probably better to never do it.  There is a preview option if you need it after all

Archived