DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Lord of the Rings Mafia [Advanced Mafia] Town Wins!!!!

RandA lThor

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of these is not like the others, which one doesn't belong?

I want to be in a galaxy far far away, eating second breakfast. 

Vote Nolirion.

That means hi in mafia language. :D

This is my first LotR game, I´m very excited.

Most of you know this but I will say it anyway. I´m one of those who gets blocked by Cloudflare almost every day. Sometimes 5 minutes, sometimes a whole day. So if I disappear you know why.

If that is customary, then please allow me .

VoteTinaHel 

Looking forward to that breakfast 

VOTE EP 

Just because...

Oh and because I haven't had a chance to do it in a while...

Vote Despo

Welcome back

Here

vote heart

Welcome back to the mafia goodness

Souvra! :happy:

Vote WBK

I'm here

Turin's case is a good one

Vote Kronos

:P

My first LotR game too!

Vote Cloud. Scumbag. :wub:

Do you see the difference? 

IMO once you try to make a case (or follow another "case") along with your vote it is no longer a joke.  Smileys do not make it otherwise. Stating it was "just a joke" when called on it doesn't changed it either.

Watching some of the others too...

IMO once you try to make a case (or follow another "case") along with your vote it is no longer a joke.  Smileys do not make it otherwise. Stating it was "just a joke" when called on it doesn't changed it either.

Ugh we had this same discussion in Darthe's Mafia game and I'm honestly getting annoyed by it. Your belief that you will find scum by analyzing joke votes is pathetic; it will only lead to you geting paranoid over everything and you will lose your grip on the game, like you already have in this case.

Ugh we had this same discussion in Darthe's Mafia game and I'm honestly getting annoyed by it. Your belief that you will find scum by analyzing joke votes is pathetic; it will only lead to you geting paranoid over everything and you will lose your grip on the game, like you already have in this case.

except that it has worked in the past making your statement invalid

This is the aforementioned "joke" vote copied from the Darthe game. Guess what Cloud? you were mafia then.

I'm here! Let's get this game started. 

Misheru Sedai, on 28 Mar 2013 - 11:56 AM, said:snapback.png

I am heeeeeeeere! Excited about this, loooove Darthe games.

Vote Cloud :wub: I think we've been switching who's been mafia in the last couple of games lately, and since I was last time, I'm sure you are now :laugh:

Vote Mish :wub:You seem to have forgotten that I was the Symp with the Ark, and then you guys killed me off without a second thought  :rolleyes:  :tongue:

Misheru Sedai, on 28 Mar 2013 - 12:14 PM, said:snapback.png

Bwahahahaha, Turin, very good point XD lol

So on a serious note Rand, does this game encompass all 3? or is it just The Fellowship? It'd be nice to know what to expect.

Rand?

Sorry, all three books are open game.  VC coming up

Archived