DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

BT Hunger Games III: Shadar Logoth - GAME OVER -Time Wins!!!

ed2funy

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Writing up scene now. Had to sort through some stuffs from y'all. 

A couple of notes. 

1. NIghts are for Kills/Protects. Days for traveling. Please do not PM your location during the Night phase. 

2. You cannot kill someone who is not in the same location as you unless you have the Longbow. 

Now, plot and plan and kill. 

Nynaeve "Tsuki" al'Meara was a simple woman. She thought so, at least. She knew what she wanted, as she got it. It was an easy system. This time, though, as she was snooping around at night looking for an advantage over that big man she found herself staring at earlier, she wouldn't get what she wanted. All she wanted to do was live. To get out of this place alive so she could go back to bossing people around in peace. The only thing she could have said in the morning if she was still alive was that she never saw Aram (RTE) shoot the arrow from the Two Rivers Longbow. Oh, she heard it coming just before it pierced her heart, but she never saw it coming nor who shot it. Others did see him, though, and when they went to tackle him, he dropped the bow off of the roof he was standing. No one saw dared go after it when they saw a tendril of Mashadar snatch it up. 

Moiraine "Lenlo" Damodred also considered herself a simple woman. She knew it. She knew what she wanted, and she got it. Sure, she had to browbeat some people, but at least she had some class when she did so. Most of them never knew she got them to change their mind. Not a few of those would assume she had used the One Power on them, but all she had to do was use her tongue on them. She could have had a chair to sit on, but chose to sit on the floor for now. She heard Lan "Hallia" Mandragoran's chuckle, and realized she was mumbling to herself. That never happened. Weird, that she should let slip now. Perhaps it was that hussy staring at her Warder so much. She would make sure she was the first to die. Settling into determination, she never realized Lan was standing over her with his sword. She heard him bless her and wish the Mother's Last Embrace upon her. As she turned, confused and startled, he swung his sword down, chopping her head off in one swoop. 

"Sorry, but no one hurts my woman,"  he whispered. 

Lan never knew why he said that. 

Yeehah! Tsuki's dead :tongue:

And no-one has found my Ring yet? A gift still awaits whoever returns it and I shall make another offer also. Although my main goal in this existence is draining the life out of all who pass my way, I also like to engage in more relaxing pursuits. I think I will read a while as you find new places to try and hide from me. Can anyone find my favourite book? A gift is waiting for whoever successfully completes this task first.

The Dead are Dead. The Dead do NOT post in this Thread. Please remove the Dead from any PMs you may have them included in

Nynaeve and Morraine both gone? It seems that Lan is once more alone. It must be very painful for him. Perhaps the death of Nynaeve drove him insane. I certainly hope so, it makes my day just that little bit brighter.

Aram decided to not touch a sword this time ... but the Bow is mine once more. Death is fun though - perhaps another would find it useful.

*leaves the Bow in a random place*

*plays with some bloodstained toys she found lying near a cookpot*

layout1.jpg

Eenie meanie minie mo ... where shall the first pin go?

Who is who though? Does anyone know which doll belongs to which BTer? I'm still feeling very generous - but will probably have to return them soon.

Now you have 3 chances to earn a Gift. I would like to give you hope and the illusion of happiness before you die. That way it will hurt more :baalzamon:

You are claiming Scar Boy?

Remain int this City and I can arrange for you to get some scars - although not remaining is not an option for the vast majority of you.

I am pleased at your attempt to amuse me and will provide a Gift.

Ithidar's ethereal substance flowed towards Berf, a little faster and closer than he was comfortable with. It swirled around him and then moved on - leaving only this where it had been

BTHungerSponsorGift.gif

It really does pay to post :)

Yeehah! Tsuki's dead :tongue:

And no-one has found my Ring yet? A gift still awaits whoever returns it and I shall make another offer also. Although my main goal in this existence is draining the life out of all who pass my way, I also like to engage in more relaxing pursuits. I think I will read a while as you find new places to try and hide from me. Can anyone find my favourite book? A gift is waiting for whoever successfully completes this task first.

I know where it is....

back to mirror...bend down...look in mirror :P

Archived