DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome back Millon to the BT!

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've MISSED this place! Where do i go to sign up for the feild trip? where do i see my points and stats? That's at the arena is it? I know tha's where I go to spend points. Is there an OP class going on now or should I wait for the next?  think I am going to wait til the next and just loiter around and get to know the place. I also think maybe I have had a bit too much coffee today. WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/82059-saidin-class-signups-next-class-starting-soon/?do=findComment&comment=2911185

My apprentice is due to leave me very soon - if you kill him you can take his place. He still hasn't finished the final Task I set him :dry:

Really? I'm not at least a LIL bit evil? Just a lil? Moogles have claws and things. and i suppose bat wings are kinda spooky too. Most moogles have lil fluffy dealy-bobbers that hang from there head. I could prolly startle people a lil if i sloooooowly dangle it fron of them as I hover behind. That's spooky, right? A lil bit? Maybe?

Really? I'm not at least a LIL bit evil? Just a lil? Moogles have claws and things. and i suppose bat wings are kinda spooky too. Most moogles have lil fluffy dealy-bobbers that hang from there head. I could prolly startle people a lil if i sloooooowly dangle it fron of them as I hover behind. That's spooky, right? A lil bit? Maybe?

I'm speaking in relative terms.

double posting is bvad too right? I'm double posting right now. Also, i am now currently planning a devious assault on ithi's minion. That's evil.

doubt posting in the tower of spam is hardly evil, and stepping on the backs of your defeated peers is just practical career advancement in civil service.

you are perhaps naughty, but it is not in evidence here.

damn. I WANNA BE EVIL!!! Someone! Anyone! Help me be evil!

if you build it...

you have wished for something the great lord will provide...

I wish you well with that game, dear mills.

What a slip. Vote Cindy

as a monotheist I'm very comfortable with the term and the inherent dichotomy of creation.

:myrddraal:

bwahahahahahahahahahaha... *cough*

I mean... oops...

Archived