DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome back Millon to the BT!

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will give you a chuckle. Nothing more.

What number am i thinking right now Ness?

NESS?! If you attach the loch infront of it I will give you such heeby jeebies your life will be full of jeebies.

When next you take a walk on a sunny day and suddenly the rain start pouring you will think madness strikes again!

When next you open a box of jelly beans and the only ones there are the licoblack ones you'll think madness strikes again. When...you get the picture!

Maybe I should just change my handle to something else,people will get the wrong impression...

ooOOooo......what number is Mills thinking.....ooOOooo

The answer is zero...you are not thinking...ooOOOO

ok, next spam/points lesson

youse guys start your own threads.

perhaps in praise of each other or of Pam or your favorite tv show or a word game or anything.

then you work those threads to 50, 100, 150 replies, so 151 posts total... and you get points.

yay points!

I can never think of things to start topics on. lol I am not very good at spam. Though I DO like spam. Cube it, with some shredded cheese and put it on top of some fresh Italian bread slices and throw it in the brioler real quick. Pretty tasty

"I can never think of things to start topics on. lol I am not very good at spam. Though I DO like spam. Cube it, with some shredded cheese and put it on top of some fresh Italian bread slices and throw it in the brioler real quick. Pretty tasty"

Any and each of these sentences will start a topic.

go go go!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived