DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Elgee

Who comes before us as a candidate for Aes Sedai? (Yelenia)

Yelenia has been nominated for Aes Sedai of the Red Ajah.

Who will speak for this woman?

*Skates in on a pair of roller skates wearing her shawl*

I will gladly speak for this woman, Mother. 

Yelena and I became Reds on the same day, and since then, I’ve been proud to get to know her, both on Dragonmount and personally. If any person lives the ideals of the Red, it's my Sister Yelenia.  

She’s tiny but fierce. She’s a warrior. She doesn’t spend all her free time here like some of us (looks at self in a mirror) but she’s out in the real world, doing real things to support her causes. She’s been in the Vagina Monologues at least twice. She’s a Derby girl. She’s involved with the SCA and travels frequently for her job. She's also deeply involved with her own education. Yelenia is a busy girl, and all that activity makes her that much more awesome. 

She's not here often, but when she is away she's out there making a difference in the world, and for that, I admire her and I am proud to call her my Sister. 

Edited by Ahmoondah Sedai

I will speak for this woman.

Yelenia has been my friend for almost ten years.  I prodded her to join Dragonmount years ago, and was thrilled when she (finally) decided to join the Red.  Like many others, I'm not really active on the forums, but I still consider myself first & foremost a Red Sister.  Like recognizes like.  Yelenia has the heart of a Red. She does what needs to be done, and does it right.  She is active in her home community and works toward the greater good in her everyday life. 

This woman is my Sister.

-Muirenn Lina Alianin

Aes Sedai of the Red Ajah

I, too, will speak for this woman! 

Yelenia is one of the few kids I inherited when I took up the reigns as MoN and I used to pick on her constantly about outliving me in the Novice Quarters. Life tends to pull her away from the forums, though she is rarely ever very far from the WoT world. She'd dedicated herself into making the best choice for an Ajah that she possibly could, going so far as drop back all the way to Novice when she felt she'd been away too long. When she gets her teeth in something, she doesn't let go until it's hers, which I think will fit in perfectly with her sisters in the Red Ajah. Her drive and determination, not to mention her attention to the tiniest little details of everything she touches makes the White Tower the perfect place for her. 

I am proud to call her a friend and even more proud to stand up here and let everyone else know it, too! 

Congrats, Yelenia! :)

~Loraine

(And it's about #$(#&%$(#& time! hehehe)

Wow ... good to see you, Muir!

Longest path to raising in the history of the Tower, heh Lor? *grins*

Two have spoken, and it is half done. Come now, Yelenia, and speak your oaths to Ajah and Tower so all that can be done, will be done under the Light.

I swear to respect all members of the WT Community, despite any differences we might have in background or opinion. As Aes Sedai are sisters, this Org is my online family and I will treat them as such.

I swear to always remain a member of this Community at heart, even if life might take me away from it for a time, and always strive to return to it. Once an Aes Sedai, always an Aes Sedai.

I swear to be a true and faithful member of the Red Ajah and to uphold the dignity and ideals of my Ajah and the White Tower. I am a true member of the Red Ajah.

I stand before you all humbled and honored to finally be taking these oaths. Light knows I've been away more than I've been around - but this org, this community, has stayed in my mind and close to my heart. I'm excited and honored to finally make it to the Shawl.

Tho, I do think I should have held out another month or so to get the full 6 years from novice whites to red fringe. ;)

You should have told me! I'd have made you sit on the steps for a month *grins*

Errrr ...

As you have sworn, so shall it be. From this day forward you will be known as Yelenia, Aes Sedai of the Red Ajah. Welcome home, Sister - we have waited long for you! Rise, and receive your Shawl from the Head Nut of the Red Ajah.

YAY! CONGRATS, YELE!!! :D 

And yes, I may hold the title of shortest time from Accepted to Aes Sedai, but you, darlin', officially hold the record as the longest to the shawl! hehehehehe

Could you guys please wait until the ceremony is done?

*runs in all thought of serenity or Aes Sedai-ness completely forgotten*

I'm here! I'm here! Sorry !! Small incident during cleaning session of prettying gear....

Ahem..... *composes herself*

Yelenia, my eternal Accepted no longer! I am beyond happy to call you a Sister at last! Com'ere and get your long overdue Shawl!!

*drapes the Red fringed Shawl on the newest Sister's shoulders and grabs her in a massive squeezehug*

Welcome home, Sister! We've waited FOREVER for you!! :rolleyes::dry:  Way to play hard to get....... LOL! :wub:

Congratulations Yelenia, I...

...I don't know who you are, I'm afraid. But I'm sure you did some pretty awesome stuff to deserve this, so well done!

Congrats!

Edited by Ryrin

Finally!

...you took long enough to reach the shawl so I can take some time before giving congratulations

*pointless weather talk*

*pointless pointless thing*

*random thing*

hmmm...I was supposed to do something...forgot

oh remembered

Congratulations!

Haha, Thanks all!

Tyler - I'm usually off plotting, planning, meddling or into something I shouldn't be - and those things often distract me for...extended periods. But I'm super excited to have earned the shawl!  :biggrin:

I'm a bit late to the party but... congrats Yele!!! :)