DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome Berf to the BT - everyone go Squee!! hahahaha

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will take it as such and damn the consequences!

So there!!

:tongue:

I am so thoroughly confused by most of what has actually just happened. In no particular order:

1) those brownies up above look DOPE ya'll.

2) I don't normally talk like this except for cases of irony or a misguided attempt to ingratiate myself to the youth of today

3) we had football today and had a 2-2 draw which still leaves us in first at the top of the ladder, with only one point between is and 2nd, who we play next week.

4) I believe my little tag under my name is berf on ice. I never knew it was a Hindi word at all!

5) I am a lazybones. For sure. Except for when it comes to charging up a football pitch for about two hours, or pulling all-nighters writing

Speaking of writing check the linkie in my signature. Two chapters are currently available for your perusal and Ithi has gone on record as saying its the best writing ever. And she would know as my editor...

And no squees. No. Ever ever ever. I may consider a solemn handshake as a sign of affection once I get to know you.

And thanks for the welcome peeps :)

Welcome Berf. Now that you're in the BT, you can join the saidin class and learn how to blow stuff up.

I can blow stuff up without saidin but I'm not allowed to say how on the Internet.

lotta ppl joining, you want me to... persuade... them?

I can be annoyingly difficult to ignore.

Archived