• Created
  • Last Reply

this past episode was good.

just one name

Dar - E - OOOoooooooo :happy:

too bad he's the downfall of Dannys character for the next 2 books XD

anyways ... h8 u HBO for making me wait 2 weeks >:(

okay so onto the synopsis

Sam - the scene was okay, though I dislike them naming the babe given that its bad luck to name the baby before its 2. also confused as to why he dropped the Dragon Glass, but epic death scene by the walker :)

Danny - this entire bit was great, though Dario(sp) was a lot nicer looking(like Loras nice) than I recall.

Ayra - <3 her and the hound, some of the best scenes in that book imo

Davos - this scene was wonderful, loved seeing him learn to read, I really like his character, always have.

Gendry - added scene was added. added and interesting perspective, but all together un-needed since we didn't see what happened after the leeches hit the flame

last but not least

the Wedding - mostly I loved this part of the episode and glad it got as much air time as it did. 2 complaints. Cersie didn't give Sans the wolf heads cloak; there were too many people at the wedding ceremony.

other than that, Joff was spot on, as was Tyrion and Sansa. brilliant acting and

gods I can wait to see that little arse choke on something. I really cant. but the actor does so well making us hate his character :happy:

i'm glad to see them taking opportunities to build cerise as a villain :happy:

So where will this season be ending exactly? Robb kicks the bucket in the next episode obviously but what about the rest? I imagine Joffrey will be dying in episode 10, so Sansa will be escaping. Jon should be getting back to the wall in the next episode right? Or is that too fast? Stannis can't go any further, Jaime's pretty much done, the dornish haven't arrived yet, Arya will probably be leaving for Bravos in the 10th episode, and Dany will end after taking Yunkai I suppose. What about Bran?

I imagine Joffrey will be dying in episode 10, so Sansa will be escaping.

No, Joffrey is going to kick the bucket near the beginning of S4.

You sure, or is that just what you suspect? Then again I guess the dornish probably need to arrive before it happens, so yeah probably season 4. Damn.... I really wanted to see the little shit die this year.

Given the timeline of the book, I'm thinking that Joffrey has to die at the start of Season 4, unless extensive TV trickery is used. Joffrey knows about the red wedding after it happens, and his own wedding doesn't happen the same day. There was a gap between the two events. Having the red wedding in 9 and his death in 10 seem too close together, but it's possible if they don't want to bring him back for one or two episodes next season.

If anyone had any doubts, they are casting the Red Viper, Mace Tyrell, and the Magnar of Thenn for season four.

Good! Also wondering about the others in Dorne; Doran, Areo Hotah, The Sand Snakes. Always loved the Dornish chapters in the books.

If anyone had any doubts, they are casting the Red Viper, Mace Tyrell, and the Magnar of Thenn for season four.

How are they going to fit in the Magnar? They're already over the Wall now, and Tormund should be on the other side.

Styr will probably just be introduced with Mance next season north of the wall.

Yeah but Styr is supposed to die attacking castle black. I suppose they can have him die attacking the wall from the other side a little later. But what happens to Tormund? He should be with Mance to begin with, not least because Mance threatens to have him sound the horn of winter at one point. He can't do that if he's on the wrong side of the wall. Seems to me like it would have been simpler to introduce Styr this season and have him go with Jon.

Archived