DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Aiel Heart

Who Stands Ready as a Candidate for Manshima? (Starrik)

The Algai Starrik has met the requirements to be promoted to Manshima and may post his Declarations when ready!

(Hold your congratsing until after the Declarations have been posted! Thank you!)

Declaration of Self:

I started reading the Wheel of Time nearly a year ago (wow, a year? Time flies.) The Bard Babe, another member of this site who is my best friend both outside of and on the internet, convinced me to read the series after much pestering, and after that convinced me to join Dragonmount. It is my fifth Social Group, and one of three that I remain active in.

Declaration of Commitment:

I must admit, I have not been the most committed as Algai. While I have been around the White Tower and Warders Yard, I have not posted as much as I could have, preferring to enjoy the antic of the Warders and Aes Sedai from a back seat. I have participated in a vareity of event, the most enjoyable of which must have been the Star Wars week, which I regret not working with the organisers of. Because I've gone all over Dragonmount, most of my friends here transcend social groups, but it has been nice to meet Arez al'Loke, Million, Chuckles and Cindy, to name a few. (Admittedly, even these probably haven't seen much of me at all.) My most memorable moment would have to be organising to steal the Amyrlin Seat (the throne, not the person) of which I was the mastermind! And which, was never actually returned. Huh.

Declaration of Intent:

I intend to sink deeper into the Warders group, and to get to know the people who inhabit it a lot better, as I regret not doing that so far. I haven't yet become involed with a discipline, or any specific part of the Warders.

Welcome, Starrik, to the ranks of Manshima *hands a crisp clean Tower Guard uniform*

:D *Hugsqish*

Congrats Starrik - I'm sure you'll make a fabulous Manshima!

Good on ya Chewie! Welcome my friend! I hope you do well.

*coughcough*thanksforthenamedrop*coughcough*