DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

How Spoilerish Is "The World"?

Lavaliar

I want to pick up a copy of TWORJWOT. I am aware of the substandard illustrations & agree with the people who don't like them (I wish they could have used the same artist as the RPG!) but I want to read the text.

I am only a few hundred pages into TDR, so how spoilerish is The World of RJ's WOT? Can it be read safely without ruining the books that came out between TDR & TWORJWOT?

Thanks!

It is written as if the author was a scholar living in the world.  It reviews events that have occurred up to the 7th book.  So if you want to read it, it will contain spoilers for everything before the 7th book.  Also as a word of warning, a lot of the information is good, but there are several things incorrect in it.  Specifically incorrect in that they are the opinions/understandings of the point of view of someone who supposedly lived in that world.

It is written as if the author was a scholar living in the world.  It reviews events that have occurred up to the 7th book.  So if you want to read it, it will contain spoilers for everything before the 7th book.  Also as a word of warning, a lot of the information is good, but there are several things incorrect in it.  Specifically incorrect in that they are the opinions/understandings of the point of view of someone who supposedly lived in that world.

Thanks. I'll take a pass on it till I'm up to Bk7, then. I hate spoilers!

Archived