DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Finally Joined

Hello all! I figured I would post a quick intro. I am a County Sheriff's Deputy in Texas. Yes its true, we can read. I have been a RJ fan since 1998, and a scifi/fantasy fanatic my entire life. I am an avid outdoorsman. I prefer to design my own tattoos and love drawing. Most importantly, I am the father of the coolest 2 1/2 year old in the world. Well, that's me in a nutshell.

Howdy, Jarran! This is a very fun forum website with a lot of great members and Wheel of Time fans from all around. I also love the outdoors, I spent 4 years with the national park service (non law enforcement position). Welcome to Dragon Mount!

Welcome to DM Jarran!! 

Now all I can picture is a squirrel, wearing a badge eating a walnut.  That's what your post brought to mind just because you said in a nutshell.  My mind works in the weirdest ways sometimes.  *winks*

Hello and welcome to Dragonmount! If you haven't already done so check out the discussion boards, they have some great theories and threads. I'd also highly reccomend taking a few moments to check out the many Social Groups and see which one(s) work best for you. Each group has something different to offer such as the Black Tower's tainted brownies & spam or the Band of the Red Hand's taverns & discussions on music/arts. The social groups can be a little silly at times but are almost always a lot of fun and a great way for you to get to know and interact with a number of other DM members. If you enjoy Role Play you can also check out the RP forums, also broken down into groups, which can allow you to enter the WoT world and live out the story yourself.

Hi Jarran :)

I've been a sci-fi/fantasy nut for most of my life too. Of course this was before Harry Potter made it cool and it had to remain hidden lol. Still the guys in Gamesworkshop were always very friendly and welcoming :)

What other series do you like to read?

If you are into drawing and design, you should check out our Artists and Crafters Social Group. I'm not a member myself but I do love to see what they get up to. Hmmm tattoos ... I have yet to find an image that I feel part enough of to have it be part of me forever, if that makes sense.

And as for small boys, I have 2 myself. My youngest is just 2 1/2 so I can imagine all the wondrous things you are currently experiencing.

How are you finding DM so far?

Greetings Jarran and Welcome to DM! Being a Sheriff's Deputy is a very awesome thing. You may enjoy the Band of the Red Hand as we

are always in need of some law and order. You'll have a blast and make meet some amazing people along the way. I'm Thorkin!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived