DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Really, No Dr. Who??? (possible spoilers)

Tsukibana

Annnnddddd.... discuss.

"Hide" - awesome episode, written by the same guy that did Rings of Akhanete, with the horrible space mopeds.

"Journey to the Center..." - Wondering if Clara actually forgot, or if she is some weird paradoxy thingy. And she knew his name!!! how

weird is that?

Well the whole name thing I think is just a foreshadowing of what the season finale is going to be about. Seeing as how the season finale is going to be called "The Name of The Doctor" it's likely that we are going to finally learn his name, which means we're probably going to get an appearance from River.

Annnnddddd.... discuss.

"Hide" - awesome episode, written by the same guy that did Rings of Akhanete, with the horrible space mopeds.

"Journey to the Center..." - Wondering if Clara actually forgot, or if she is some weird paradoxy thingy. And she knew his name!!! how

weird is that?

She answered the question! "So that's who!" She said it after reading his name. I think she answered the question that must never be answered.

gallery_23576_229_68770.jpg

gallery_23576_229_34503.png

I really am going to miss Matt Smith when he leaves...

So far, I think we've been lucky. Eccleston left, and Tennant came along. At first I didn't really like him *gasp*, but then he ended up being one of the greatest.

Now, Matt Smith is up there, and I wonder if they can continue to get awesome Doctors, or if we are due for a dud.

790+ episodes!! Holy cheesenips, batman!! Saw that in a magazine. must say, I'd never thought about that before.

As long as the dialog continues to be great, it'd take a profoundly bad actor to kill the role :)

It's been a decent season so far. Production standards continue to be great, though I have some issues with plotting (in that there are pretty easy ways to make a better ep along the lines of what they seem to be going for).

It's Strax, Jenny and Vash this week then Gaiman script next week, so good news for a bit. Even if the Clara mystery turns into another dud, it's been a decent ride this half of the season.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Community Administrator

I believe, she died in that galactic library, with those insects that are afraid of light.... that devour people and use the space suit as a 'body'. Pretty sure that's where she died, and where he put her consciousness in the library...

Yeah, but I assume that that's the episode with Donna. River Song lived... unless they go there later in her life.

Means that you never know when it's a "real" river and just a creek!! (hah!!)

Archived