DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Dors, Tsuki and other superheroes.

Niniel

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you Chuckles :) Am always happy to make Siggys as required lol

And you are wearing the Mullet banananananary one. And rocking it too? It shall be the M'Hael who decides whether you look cool enough to prove you are a True Shadow.

Unfortunately he is off chasing aliens at the mo, so you will have to keep it on for a while. In time you may even grow to love it. Thanks for the props btw :)

up until just now, The Reply Boxes were busted. I had to reboot, wipe all cookies, (no, NOT chocolate chip) and nuke browser history...

and I still don't know if that actually fixed it, or if cloudflare decided to be nice :(.

• 3 weeks later...

Due to recent events in games played here in BT it is verified that Tsuki is definitely a shadow. His betrayal has been obvious. But other events have required additional punishment...

His right to wear the mullet is now removed.

*weaves and the mullet detached itself from Tsuki's head, pulling some grey matter with it*

Now for the punishment... *hooks Tsuki up to "the machine". Sets to highest level and activates*

Don't worry you will only be mostly dead :laugh:

Alas poor Tsuki. I hardly knew you at all.

Of course your attempt to mess with someone else's stuff was was proved your inner Shadowiness - we like taking what's not our after all. But with every action comes consequences.

Now tell me ... how do you feel?

Archived