DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Dors, Tsuki and other superheroes.

Niniel

Wasp, why have you been nice to me? Now I will have to support you.

And people why you have to kill a cow. I am not talking about this cow but any cow. There are enough plants to satisfy your hunger but even then you go on taking lives. Why?

In defence of chuckles being evil I got this evidence(and burned ed clones' :baalzamon: ).

1) chuckles has been found to say things just to annoy people

2) he has a lot of lulz things, more than a not evil person can have

3) he has used the lulz on many occasions to further his evil plans

4) he used mirror of mists to make himself look like a cow and kill everyone by them laughing too hard(not so successful)

5) he is lolly, hen and wasp before you get to cow (and i don't know if you want to eat wasps :unsure: )

6) he has told me to smile and laugh more :dry:

from the above observations, it is clear that chuckles is evil and his laughing cow act was only an act.

(wasp, I called you chuckles and even supported you, now I hope I am closer to clearing the debt)

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WTH!?!?!? chuckles is on trial, Dors defends me, trying to prove I'm a Shadow, Panchi defends chuckles, and she LEADS the Lighties, and Ithi's in

a shock wig... It's official. I'm actually insane. There used to be a sliver of doubt,  but no longer.

Hey!!!!! No one said I hade to be a villain!!! *protests mightily*

Not all villains are evil, and not all evil people are villains. The two are not mutually inclusive.

Hey, RTE!!! finished training battle, wanna pummel my skull?

Archived