DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Niniel

Dors, Tsuki and other superheroes.

*watches as the Ed Clones rush in around Chuckles, who has been shielded and cut off from the Power per section 8, paragraph 3 of the Shadow Court rules and regulations*

its a lightie plot i tell you

strange, the first person to insinuate I'm a Lightie has fled the courtroom... perhaps he fears something being brought to...well, light.

*looks at the poor thing*

so dors as his defence attorney do you have anything to say?

Damn it. I was having dinner! I hate you guys for doing this during my study rest! Because when I'm supposed to be studying I'm here... Well, anyway; What was I saying? Totally forgot.

My defense attorney must have realized the conflict of interest in a Lightie defending a Shadow... hmmm.. perhaps the OTHER hero will defend me. TINA!!! where

art thou?

I'm a Judge. We don't do the talking. We do the judging.

I'm all for a Lightie being your Defence Lawyer. She will probably drop you right in it :laugh:

I was going to accuse you of being a Lightie but, since apparently it's everyone against you my Lightie spirit compels me to defend you and to accuse myself as a Shadowie. 

ooooh. shadowy of you.

Defendant pleads Nolo Contendre, and moves that his council be dismissed as irrelevant as we move to the sentencing phase.

Fine. Anyway, it's a generalized opinion that assassination isn't a virtue. This man promised that he'll kill anyone I want, whenever I want, just because he was bored. His only purpose was to corrupt a Light member.

And about that small detail of having a Lightie as a defense attorney... Well, I've been accused of shadowie behavior several times. That argument isn't justified.

Valar Morghulis, my dear attorney, but not today. I still gotta figure out WTF is up with Clara.

Cat the Stray totally fits you.