DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Avengers Poll

BFG

11 members have voted

1. 1. Which Avengers movie is your favourite?

• The Avengers (the Avengers Assemble for us Brits)
    • Iron Man
    • Iron Man 2
    • Captain America
    • Thor
    • Hulk (2003)
    • The Incredible Hulk (2008)
    • Spiderman
    • Spiderman 2
    • Spiderman 3
    • The Amazing Spiderman
    • Wolverine

So (bloody ashes, Brid), while looking on YouTube I came across an advert for Thor 2 (which was news to me) and I thought I'd just get a poll as to which film everyone likes the best. 

Also just general discussion...

I like the Avengers the best, and I think Joss Whedon has a lot to do with that.  For me he's one of the best directors for multiple main characters.

After that I like Thor (which is why Thor 2 was so exciting), then probably Captain America, Iron Man 1 and 2, Hulk 2008 then Hulk 2003.  I appreciate that probably puts me at odds with most people, as everyone else I speak to love Iron Man, but I find the Stark character to be to much without others to bounce off.

Wiki has both Spiderman and Wolverine as part of the 'New Avengers' team, I haven't read the comics so I hope that's true.

So new list

Avengers Assemble

Thor

Spidey 2

Captain America

Wolverine (despite the contradictions with the other films)

Iron Man

Spidey

Iron Man 2

Incredible Hulk

Spidey 3

Hulk

and I haven't seen Spidey 4 yet

Wolverine's contradictions are ok though, because the films and comics are not both in the same canon. 

I like Avengers best... but the first Iron Man was pretty cool, and I liked Captain America a lot. First spider man was pretty cool, though I feel like the whole trilogy was over-hyped.

Fair point about the films vs comics stuff, and I think the biggest problem in the X-Men films are between the trilogy and First Class, although that may be me mis-remembering

So (bloody ashes, Brid), while looking on YouTube I came across an advert for Thor 2 (which was news to me) and I thought I'd just get a poll as to which film everyone likes the best. 

Also just general discussion...

*rubs hands together evily*  It's working!!!

Anyhoo.....I think I'll go with Avengers...can't base my favorite on the fact that I can stare are Chris Hemsworth as Thor for hours and hours and hours and hours and hours.  OH sorry.  *wipes away a bit of drool*

What?!?!

I can't answer that!!

Ah...ahhhh...um...

Ok, well I haven't any Hulk or Spiderman, so not them, but the others I have seen many, many times and love very much. Of them, Captain America is probably my least favourite, not to say I don't like it, I do like it, but I'm big on characters (give me a rubbish plot with awesome characters and I'll be happy) and I don't really like the themes or the characters in Captain America. Though it does have Stanley Tucci in it...I loooooove Loki and I love Chris Hemsworth, and I love Stellan Skarsgard, (however on earth you spell that) and I love Max from Two Broke Girls that I don't the actor's name for and I loooove Natalie Portman, therefore,Thor is an aaaawesome film, it's probably right up there with Avengers in my top two. Iron Man 1 and 2 are awesome, 2 less so in my opinion, but I like the setting and character development for Thor better, even though I like Tony Stark better as a character.

Wolverine is awesome! (Yay Hugh Jackman, yay Ryan Reynolds) plus Gambit is hoooooot.    XD

Aaaaah, soooooooo...ah...Avengers might be my favourite? Maybe? It has amazing quotable lines and characters and bounciness and themeseses, so yeah, let's go with Avengers.

*posts before she can change her mind*

For me it was The Avengers, i liked how it tied the Incredible Hulk (2008), Thor, Iron Man 1 & 2 and Captain Movies together, i am really looking forward to Thor 2 and also Iron Man 3, also i heard that Joss Whedon was heavily hinting at apperances for both Scarlet Witch and her brother Quicksilver, which are two of my Marvel favorite characters.

Archived