DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Knightmare -- The great medieval Witch-burning!

TylerRVG

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OH NOOOoOOOoooOOOO

I've been EXPOSED!

*Runs like the hills*

Hmmm, two clear witches and they are both warders. Suspicious.

and how do hills run?

ahahaha. Nice.

I've officially decided that this situation is creepy :P

For the record, you can rest assured that I do not save every single picture a member of DM posts of themselves onto here. Which is good, because I don't have the hard drive space to fit all your ugly faces. I just saved that one, for the sake of...

...evidence...

• Community Administrator

That looks more like a Draghkar costume than a witch costume. So unless you are counting Draghkar as witches, Heart is not eligible for burning. :biggrin:

But shouldn't Shadowspawn be burned too? Daruya want Shadowspawn to walk free! She's not a witch, she's Black Ajah!

I've officially decided that this situation is creepy :P

For the record, you can rest assured that I do not save every single picture a member of DM posts of themselves onto here. Which is good, because I don't have the hard drive space to fit all your ugly faces. I just saved that one, for the sake of...

...evidence...

<.<

>.>

Yeah still creeped out

That looks more like a Draghkar costume than a witch costume. So unless you are counting Draghkar as witches, Heart is not eligible for burning. :biggrin:

.......I'm not quite sure how to take that.......... :P

But shouldn't Shadowspawn be burned too? Daruya want Shadowspawn to walk free! She's not a witch, she's Black Ajah!

Wouldn't a member of the Black Ajah still be a witch? DOUBLE REASON TO BURN HER!!!!

Tyler, you just seriously creeped me out >.> Good job. 

I still remember that pic from the Aiel Halloween event :P It's a really cool costume!

Aww thanks Cloud :)

Now, did I say she should walk free?  No!  I merely indicated she is not a candidate for burning.  My suggestion is to turn her over to the Brown Ajah for study . . .  They might learn something about Shadowspawn that will assist us in defeating the Dark One.

Whatever the Dark One supports, I oppose.  The Dark One supports burning all Aes Sedai as witches; therefore, I oppose it (there's also a healthy measure of self-preservation thrown in, but mostly opposition to the Dark One's plans).

And since the Warders support burning all Aes Sedai as witches, I name you all Darkfriends!  The penalty for being a Darkfriend is death!

Tower guard . . . seize them!

Aren't the Tower Guard un-bonded Warders? I thought they were.... Or at least they go through the same training, with Warders. So I don't think they'd arrest us. Anyway, that's like claiming all the Children of the Light are Darkfriends. Misinformed, not evil.

Now, did I say she should walk free?  No!  I merely indicated she is not a candidate for burning.  My suggestion is to turn her over to the Brown Ajah for study . . .  They might learn something about Shadowspawn that will assist us in defeating the Dark One.

Whatever the Dark One supports, I oppose.  The Dark One supports burning all Aes Sedai as witches; therefore, I oppose it (there's also a healthy measure of self-preservation thrown in, but mostly opposition to the Dark One's plans).

And since the Warders support burning all Aes Sedai as witches, I name you all Darkfriends!  The penalty for being a Darkfriend is death!

Tower guard . . . seize them!

Seems to me that you are just trying to focus our attention elsewhere!  You must be a witch!!!

• Elgee locked this topic

Archived