DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Knightmare -- The great medieval Witch-burning!

TylerRVG

Knightmare_Banner_witchcraft.png

KNIGHTS, AN' WARDAS', GATHER YE SELVES.

As you may have noticed, we are currently having a bit of a witch-problem. Yes, there is no doubt about it, everyone on the Aes Sedai path could be practicing WITCHCRAFT!

Now, there is naught need to panic. Their traitorous plebeian-tier acts could just be of a mockery, but for all we know, they may all be REAL, EVIL WITCHES!

HENCEFORTH, if any of YOU have seen any of the ladies or gents of the tower channeling the one power, BRING THEM FOURTH! And put them on trial for their dark, sorceress ways! And then we will proceed to THROW THEM INTO THE FIRE!

article-2171876-1403BBF9000005DC-774_964

BURN THE WITCHES!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Allow me to be the first to bring an EVIL WITCH forward!

Ever since she was raised to full Aes Sedai, I have seen blank channel the one power multiple times, for the sake of being devious to the moral, clean haerted people who chose not to channel.

Plus, in the dorms, she speaks highly of THE MOST EVIL, CORRUPT FORM OF MAGIC THERE IS; SCIENCE!

Does anybody have anything further to add?

As you may have noticed, we are currently having a bit of a witch-problem. Yes, there is no doubt about it, everyone on the Aes Sedai path could be practicing WITCHCRAFT!

Puleaaase! Most of us have no need to PRACTICE Witchcraft. We've perfected the art long ago :P

*arrives*

Gday gents! I found ye a witch! Her name be Nyanna Al'meara! She be a tricksy little witch, pranking anyone and everyone!!

What is it Tonks? You want a chair? There are none here.. What? Me? Yes mistress.

*sets Tonks down and bends down on all four*

I shall make a comfortable chair for my mistress!

*steps forward*

I have long suspected Mashiara Sedai as a witch!

She was recently seen raising an evil army of snowmen to use against the Greens!

While in the White Ajah she disguises herself as a writer all the while enticing us with Evil Notions of magic and philosophy!

*Brings Mashi forward*

Do you have anything to say for yourself?

*arrives*

Gday gents! I found ye a witch! Her name be Nyanna Al'meara! She be a tricksy little witch, pranking anyone and everyone!!

What is it Tonks? You want a chair? There are none here.. What? Me? Yes mistress.

*sets Tonks down and bends down on all four*

I shall make a comfortable chair for my mistress!

*finds herself in rather dubious surroundings* >.>

Did he just call me a witch??! If any other term than Aes Sedai, I am a Confessor *sniff*

And thanks Bonded, very thoughtful :) *tonkses over her Warder's legs, stumbles, then manages to land heavily on his back in a somewhat almost dignified way*

Oh! A fireplace! How nice and toasty :) *stretches toes out to the toasty glow*

Look what we brought!

marshmallow_witches_s.jpg

BUUUUURN THEEEEEM WITH FIIIIRE!!!! =D =D =D

• Community Administrator

*steps forward*

I have long suspected Mashiara Sedai as a witch!

She was recently seen raising an evil army of snowmen to use against the Greens!

While in the White Ajah she disguises herself as a writer all the while enticing us with Evil Notions of magic and philosophy!

*Brings Mashi forward*

Do you have anything to say for yourself?

*is dragged forward*

I deny any wrong-doings!  I have never practiced witchcraft in my life!  I walk in the Light.  If you're looking for witches, I know for a fact that Rhea made a love potion! 

There was never a love potion. I have no interest in such things.

Someone should investigate that evil snowman army though. I am sure Mashi is planning something big!

• Community Administrator

Making snowmen is a naturally acceptable past-time. There is no witchery there. However, Rhea confessed her marriage was "illogical," which obviously means it derived from a love potion. As a member of the White, illogical things should be beneath her--hence she's a witch (and she does weigh as much as a duck--look at the Weigh Loss Challenge thread!).

That is not a logical conclusion. I was married almost 27 years ago my dear. The logical conclusion there is hormones! hahah! 

Making 100s of snowmen in a single day however, is more than just a pastime.  :wink:

Archived