DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Fox] The Following - Monday Nights

Red2111

its the new show with Kevin Bacon which follows him as he tracks down a serial killer turned Cult leader.  its got like 3 episodes left this season, but i'm surpised there isn't a thread on this already.

the show is awesome!

• 2 weeks later...

i've still got last mondays episode to catch up on.

i dont think this show is being renued.  the progression of it just feels too fast and feels liek their moving towards a series ending point.  whcih is a shame because this show has alot of potential with or without the cult leader alive.

*sighs*  yeah the ending convinced me they're not renewing the show.

i get wantign to end the show with a twist; but when they showed the chick break down in the coffee shop you can't really call it a twist, nor a surprise.

i guess they coudl theoretically pick up the show again, focusing on the remaining cult ... but your main chemistry on the show is gone.  Ryans dead, the Cult leaders dead.  the entire drama revolved aroudn their pissing contest.

well, if their not going to renue it, atleast eh show gave a clear ending.

i agree, the plot was handled stupidly and the dialouge was cheesy.  but because Bacon and Purefoy had such chemistry it was watchable.  those two made it a chess match rather than chinese checkers.

i dont think the 2nd season will be worth watching tbh.

Archived