A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Getting to know you!

Adanza

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't know' date=' but I do know that Corki is sometimes evil. :lol:[/quote']

This is news to me!

Corki seems to like being all mysterious! ;)

Yet more news to me!

Kara_J...mmm...don't know anything about you...so what is your favourite animal? And why?

Lol! Sorta - we work together in the summers mainly. He helps me run a summer day camp at his church. And we have a sleep-away camp we serve at together. But, during the rest of the yr, I'm a schoolteacher (as Tigara said - I teach Chinese), and Cairos is a full-time college student.

Corki runs the BotRH, and it is a hopping place!!! :D

*quakes in fear*

I have seen Tessa around but i dont trully know her

*shuffle shuffle*.......

*jumps on Tessa*

Its nice to meet you, now that i think of it, i think i did this one other time to you too hehe

So tell me a little about ur self so i can say i know you.

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Hi Kepen, nice to meet you too :D

Well I love WoT :roll: and Lord of the rings (fav film), love crafting, keeping fit, reading, films oh and chocolate!!!

So you'll have to tell me about you now so I can write something.

*jumps right back at Kepen* :D

Kepen is newly bonded to narina and denies having a harem! ;)

Corki, my fave animal...hhhhhmmmmm...that's a toughy....

I have loads, I love dogs (preferably) the larger breeds, I love cats and rats and hamsters and rabbits and horses and and and.... :lol:

Currently I have two pet rats since I rent my house and am not allowed to have anything that is free roaming or bigger. :(

But as soon as I have my own place and enough cash I intend to have as many pets as possible. :D

[edit] sorry tess, I was that long constructing a reply to kepen i missed your reply!

So, in the LoTR film/books who is your fave character and why? :D

Daruya, You'll have to tell me a bit about yourself.

Kara, I liked Legolas in the film (like OB in some films but not all) as I've always liked the elves....They are the hippies of Middle Earth at one with nature...I like that. I fancied Eomer in the film as well. In the books I think it was Merry or Pippin, they were the unsung heros of the books. I liked them in the film as well but not quite as fanciable as the other two :wink:

Tessa and I have similar taste - I fancied Eomer in the movie, too! I also liked Legolas, of course, and Aragorn goes without saying! As for female characters, my favorite was Eowyn and for the Hobbits, my favorites were Sam and Merry.

My favorite movie(s) of all times are the LotR movies. I can watch them over and over again - and have!

I also like the Harry Potter books and movies.

I like horses and have 2 - both Arabians.

Will that do for starters? :wink:

Archived