DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Getting to know you!

Adanza

I was just thinking about all the people I've met here and realized that it's a pretty short list :oops: I've been here a year and a half and I know of a lot of people but I don't really know much about them. So here's a little activity I thought up.

Your job is to say one or two things you know about the person who posted above/before you in this thread. Not things like "I know Jaydena is the head of the Green Ajah", we all know that! Try for things like "I know Jaydena loves scrapbooking and collecting magnets". If you don't know anything about the previous person...ask them a question! What did they study in university? What is your job like and do you enjoy it? The idea is to get to know other people and hopefully make connections over common interests. Maybe this is a silly idea, but hey, the worst that can happen is the thread fizzles out and some poor novice has one more to archive! :wink:

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yay! People are responding!!

To answer Kara J's question, my hobbies are volunteering at my local Boys and Girls Club and a no-kill animal shelter. I also like painting but I'm pretty bad at it! I'm sorry to say I watch a lot of TV, but I try to balance it out by reading three or four books at a time.

Amavia is studying to become a biology teacher. She's also a wonderful mentee who's about to be raised! *hugs*

Kara J... hmm... I don't know Kara... that's not good...

Safia has...erm...Safia did...what do I know about Safia?

Hahaha, don't worry! Nobody knows about Safia cause Safia is still fairly new!

To help out I'll tell you a little bit. :) I'm a purple belt in karate (that's a few below black), I love to read, and... hmm, can't think of anything else...

Archived