DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hey, I'm new.

Damon

Well the subject pretty much tells it. I'm new to the forums, I found them while looking for a good picture of an Aiel to make a cool sig with.

And now to introduce myself.

I like writing with proper grammar most of the time. Uhmm... I'm 16 years old, I've only read book 1 and most of book 2, though my dad's read them all more than a few times. I can make sigs, though I don't proclaim to be very good at it :). When I'm not reading Robert Jordan, (which at the moment isn't saying much) I love to read Terry Brooks. I have read all of the books from the entire Shannara (Can't remember if I spelled that right) Series. Uhmm... I play bass guitar, I also don't proclaim to be very good at that either lol... I like to draw when I can, uhmm... Well, Hi. =P

Welcome! Only half way through book two huh? becareful where you go here then because this place is full of spoilers for someone in book two. I suggest Fiddlesticks... No book disscusions but it's a fun place to go and just meet the people of DM(Dragonmount). When you've got a few more books under your belt come to the General Disscusion board. Love to hear new theories. Again welcome!

Guest Egwene

Further to what SBW said, the only safe place for discussions about books for you at the moment, is on the board bellow the General WoT board (called 'Structured Wheel of Time Discussion' for the moment) You should find a couple of new threads there just for the purpose of discussing the books that you are reading at the moment. Though the board has just been opened and you may have to start the discussion yourself.

However, all is not lost...why don't you come and investigate the Illuminators Org? Once you join there, you will see the chapter houses that make up this Org. One of which is on the topic of Digital Manipulation and is mainly about sig making, another is for the Artists here. A lot of the pictures in the Gallery are by members of the Artists chapter. And a performing arts chapter is under discussion at the moment...

Have fun :D

Ooohh!. A perfect candidate for the Illuminators!

Welcome to Dragonmount! I'm Odette, you'll probably see me around sometime or another. ^_^

Also, since your a guitar player I thought I'd mention that in the Illuminators Org we're attempting to see if there is enough interest for a section to be dedicated to performing arts (such as music), so you might be interested.

Anyway. Welcome again!. ^_^

Haha, thanks guys, I'll definitely check Illuminators out. Oh, might I ask without looking for a topic discussing it because right know, I'm kind of lazy... Is Rand's Heron-marked sword like a katana or something? Because In the books, it's described as a slightly curved blade. I couldn't possibly think of it like a Cutlass or a Saber...

Well hello! I'm new to the forums as well, but everybody here makes it great! Definitely check out Illuminators. I'm not a member, but you could become one... then you would make me a sig!

*grins* :mrgreen:

Anyway, just look around and have fun!

And as to the katana thing, thanks for pointing that out... I never actually thought about it, though something about it was bothering me for some reason...

Archived