DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

spike82

hey I'm new to dragonmount.com.   I love the wheel of time series and listen to the audio books daily at work.  With the ending of the books I find that I'm really going to miss these characters.  I hope there is an eventual Post Final battle book with Rand and Elayne and the twins, ect.

Welcome to Dragonmount! 

As many other people will do I'm going to suggest you to visit the Social Groups. They're a fantastic place to meet new people and to enjoy WoT universe in a unique, weird and awesome way. Every Social Group has peculiarities; I would recommend you to join a couple of them and if you see that you've got enough time, then join more! We're always glad to have new members. I especially like the Band of the Red Hand, the Black Tower, the White Tower and the Wolfkin.

So, tell us, how did you discover The Wheel of Time series?

Welcome to Dragonmount! I too enjoy the audiobooks while at work or on the road and then switched to the written or digital copies when I was at home.

When you have a little time you should take a look through the discussion forums for some great theories, information & discussions. You should also take a moment to check out the Social Groups and see which of them seem to click for you (You are not limited to just one either). Each group has something different to offer such as the Black Tower's tainted brownies & spam or the Band of the Red Hand's taverns & discussions on music/arts. The social groups can be a little silly at times but are almost always a lot of fun and a great way for you to interact with a number of other DM members. If you are into Role Play then you should also take a look at the RP forums.

Well Dors and Nikon have pretty much stolen the words out of my mouth about the Social Groups.  *grins*  But, if that is not something you are interested in, there is plenty of stuff to do around DM to keep you busy and interested.  Discussions, mafia games, RPing, etc. 

Glad you found us and hope to see you around the Social Groups!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived