DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Elgee

Roll Call for April 2013 - ALL members please read the 1st post and take the Poll !

Black and White  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Should the White Tower & Warders SG and the Black Tower SG unite into 1 SG?

• Yes
    • No

Blank - Aes Sedai - Brown Ajah

*squees* first time that I've wrote that down and by jeez it looks magnificent!

The main point is- who the Ghul voted yes? :mad:

I did! And I won't apologize either.

I needed the outhouse and that was the quickest way to get there. :tongue:

Well, either that or point out that it was an April Fool's joke before the gag could have time to take full effect. Lol! :laugh:

Edited by Mirshann Uuranor

Masema - Manshima

No, I don't think so. They are both very different and it's my opinion that while many members have dual membership, it would not be good to put them together. It's kind of hard to explain, if I feel like being silly and spamming like crazy I go over there, whereas the WT has more conservative views about such behaviour. 

Turin Turambar - Der'Manshima Me'A

That would make it very difficult for some of us to follow the rules for both groups.

Besides you all might not like discovering how many of your warders were hiding their abilities all this time.

(yes know it was a joke)

Jaedan Edhel. Novice.

Tough question. I hope to get back to DragonMount, soon, and had considered joining the Black Tower as well. I think it might be a bit early to amalgamate groups, although I would definitely keep the option open for the future.

Izabella - Novice

I don't think that would work so well, One seems more serious, and the other a bit more serious.

Kaylee- Initiate

I also like it as they are since each has it's own unique feel, but would stick around if a merge were to occur.

Matrim Hat-rim - Manshima

I vote Yes.

Although, as activity does seem to be quite normal in these 2 SGs I suggest waiting until it really drops...

spot all those who haven't read the opening post :P