DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Darthe

Darthe's Mafia Game Over. Mafia Wins.

What makes you think I am the Duke? =p

I could just as easily be the owner of the Theater, or the Black King, or Darthe, or a guard.

I could be your conscious.  

Can't be. I don't have a concious. Well your posting for the Duke it appears. So whoever is creating the moves it will still be you finalizing them. But that would be cheating anyway. Better to just win.

And is now time for sleeping. see you all in the morning.

Wow you all are fun.  How much are you expecting lol?  I did say that this game would be simpler, not a kitchen sink or role madness.

Besides, the correct response was Pawn to E5.

this, most classic chess opening

So turin likes stalking people, good to know

@dathe: we expect weird things from you, I'm blaming the mask you're wearing

Darthe is the Red Shirt.

This. It was the Red Shirt Butler all along!

DUN-DUN-DUUUUUUUUUUH!

Hey folks, can I play?!

I promise I have good reads and a great feel for the game.

As long as you're town, no problem.

I always play risk to total world domibatoon

I play it to total domination whenever the other players agree with it. Most fun way to play it :)

Nolder does chit chat till Mish gets a vote and then slams one on Turin.

Nice deflect.

Nolder is Mafia too.

Talk about deflecting. I wasn't even paying attention to anyone else but you and Turin atm.

I guess you're both mafia this game?

Now why would you only be paying attention to Ithi and I?  several other people have posted interesting things.

I was hungry and wanted to know what was for dinner and then you kind of forced me to pay attention to you by saying strange things.

I want LOTR Risk so bad... I have Harry Potter Clue, that's so much more fun than the original one :biggrin:

Have played and can confirm, it is more fun than original clue.

Oh my daughter has that Mish...she is HP mad *sighs* (It is good, but don't tell her I said that)

What house is she?

That would be a standard counter Darthe. but there is more than one way to skin a cat.

And Maw, why you no post? I see you on skype...

And you called ME the stalker??

I've been there...very windy and cold! at least you have the wool to keep you warm..

I've never been :laugh: I'm a Glasgow boy!

Hmmm...not sure that is better :wink:

Wait. He chose black! 

White is usually the color for purity, and black for bad juju-ness.

Dap is mafia. 

If Darthe did the move and that was his first it would suggest that he is White, because 1 starts at the white end! (at least as far as I remember)

Oh my daughter has that Mish...she is HP mad *sighs* (It is good, but don't tell her I said that)

What house is she?

Gryffindor...although she like Slytherin because she likes Malfoy (when he is older). Which I can understand,,,however she is now into One Direction...ARGGHHH!!!

did you all notice about the couple in the corner, in Darthes move post...Poor Ithi and Turin  :tongue:

I was Hufflepuff which at first annoyed me but reading what they are like made me happy. Actually realized it fits me well.

Dap you need more alcohol then :tongue:

Quick send round the medics with some more 'medicine'

I did a quiz once and I think it came up Gryffindor! 

I've taken many many of those online quizzes, asked various people what they thought, and did some self reflection and I really can't be anything other than a Hufflepuff.

I always knew I was a ravenclaw.

The biggest grudge I had with the series that hermione left ravenclaw for griffendor (I know she was never in it but she had the choice)