DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Darthe's Mafia Game Over. Mafia Wins.

Darthe

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pawn to E4.

To your right a chair flipped of it's own accord, sinking into the floor as it was replaced with another, similar minus the word Pawn stitched into it.  Of course people panicked.  Nobody had expected this.  One couple on the corner wept in each other's arms as if it would help.

What could be done?

Ed. That move wouldn't work. If the first move was pawn from E2 to E4, then the knight would have to move to A6. Dap's move would be valid. Don't know if it is allowed however.

The weird thing is it looked like darthe sat down on the black side in the scene. So he would not be going first.

the problem with making moves is that we don't know for certain which color we are so we don't know which side is King' side and which Queen's. Kinda important. Also no knowledge if we are actually playing the game or just pieces on the board. I know my PM says nothing except the bare minimums.

MOD, any clarification?

Also, you don't have names because I have found that they dilute the mafia experience.  Thus, Turin is Turin here and will be written as such etc.

Likewise, you're all pieces.  The difference isn't your color but rather if you are willing pieces or not.  I do think that you want Morphy to win however.

Also, you don't have names because I have found that they dilute the mafia experience.  Thus, Turin is Turin here and will be written as such etc.

Likewise, you're all pieces.  The difference isn't your color but rather if you are willing pieces or not.  I do think that you want Morphy to win however.

We are our own characters...?

Alright I character claim. I am Lenlo! Bow down before me!

Archived