DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Darthe's Mafia Game Over. Mafia Wins.

Darthe

Was I gaming the mod? o.O Sorry Darthe, not intentional!

I've never heard of a role like the PM sender, so I never expected it to be anything other than an official Darthe message. But that explains why you were a bit avoidtant when I asked for clarification of what I could or could not say :P

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I TOLD YOU SO ABOUT CLOUD! I was so right. I knew it.

When/on who did Rand use his Captaining?

Thank you Darthe for a really, really good game :)

He tried to get chuckles to kill ley the night chuckles died

They stopped Ley from viewing them by forcing him to view Ithi the night Ley died.

Also, thank you.

Was I gaming the mod? o.O Sorry Darthe, not intentional!

I've never heard of a role like the PM sender, so I never expected it to be anything other than an official Darthe message. But that explains why you were a bit avoidtant when I asked for clarification of what I could or could not say :P

I had to be =p

I feel like I should apologize to town; I haven't been my best this game and I know that's the main reason we lost now. First of all I should not have been on at all the day I was upset and unstable, and I need to start reading through and thinking through my posts again like I usually do (this game I just decided to post whatever popped into my head, and look how that worked out; lynched twice and a loss for town). So back to good-old-careful posting, so hopefully I won't mess things up like this anytime soon <.<

Yeah, I know, but using the rhetoric you were pushing for random really helped protect us. We were actually hoping for the random. We figured we had a better overall chance of surviving. Better than Rand. Rand had it rough and I really probably stuck my neck on the line too much to avoid bussing him.

Awards:

Mafia MVP: Ithillian. Sorry Ithi, you really got a lot of townies killed this one =p but you're normally fantastic.

I told you I was ill lol

And if we had got Rand Lynched on that day instead of Turin and Arez getting MK'd we might have done it. But yes - totally rubbish in a lot of the Game. Apologies.

lol.

I've got a big thing I need to plan for 'elsewhere' and some trips/holidays coming up. It's going to last the whole of May. And I told Monkeyboy that I would help him with his Hunger Games once Scrabble eventually ends.

So I dunno.

And anyways ... it was you who was so bloody suspicious. I was clearly Town all the way through :laugh:

Archived