DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Darthe's Mafia Game Over. Mafia Wins.

Darthe

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No. I don't recall that. I just think that Nolder believes if he says my name enough times along with the word Mafia then it will stick.

Of course if Nolder wants to actually locate this mysterious game where this is supposed to have happened then fair enough.

Cloud attempts to link me and Nolder.

Goodness me the Mafia are being clumsy this game.

No. I don't recall that. I just think that Nolder believes if he says my name enough times along with the word Mafia then it will stick.

Of course if Nolder wants to actually locate this mysterious game where this is supposed to have happened then fair enough.

The game. Our QT.

You were saying?

Hahahahahahahaha THAT Game!

Oh my

It didn't even finish and I ended up having to kill everyone including the Mod.

The only person other than me I remember being in it was Turin - cos I killed him night one.

Apologies for our mafia Teamness being so completely forgettable.

Still ... Seems like it was important enough for you to go search back over a year to find it. To finally prove that I have indeed been Mafia in the past.

That's just precious.

I am Ravenclaw btw.

Now onto the game, what I find most interesting is Ithi being against spam.  Now, she has always tried to start the game early, and has tried to minimize the early game spam, however, it hasn't even been a full RL day yet.  FoS on this, Ithi is used to spam in games, and in my Apples to Apples game, she was the one that made me allow spam. :tongue:  However, her pushes on people such as Cloud very early in the game, fits her meta exactly so thats a null tell.

Also, I am going to LA and Universal Studios, so I will be scarce until Sunday or Monday.

Rand - you are double Talking. Mafia is NOT Apples to Apples.

What we say here matters. All of it.

However you are correct that I'm not a big fan of Day Spam in Mafia Games.

But it is noted that I am suspicious. Again.

:suspiciousface:

I always find you suspicious Ithi. :smile:

Hahahahahahahaha THAT Game!

Oh my

It didn't even finish and I ended up having to kill everyone including the Mod.

The only person other than me I remember being in it was Turin - cos I killed him night one.

Still ... Seems like it was important enough for you to go search back over a year to find it. To finally prove that I have indeed been Mafia in the past.

That's just precious.

For a short time, I thought that you were mafia in the DPR game because you talked on the QT with us, but then I remembered you were the co-mod. :tongue:

Its almost like these two are distancing eeach other

This is a non-committal statement. Floating the idea out to see if someone will run with it for you. That's a nudge. And a mafia tactic.

vote chuckles

You did what I posted after it right?

It wasn't a very memorable game. I don't blame you.

That's just precious.

Well it was either look up the game or look silly for having referenced it.

im not   im commenting on what i think is a bit of a pattern.

im really hoping this game doesnt go Wot crazy like recent ones

what is this pattern, is it done when Ithi is mafia or Nol is Mafia or both Mafia or both Town, without that info it isn't really a patten

Cloud attempts to link me and Nolder.

Goodness me the Mafia are being clumsy this game.

The bolded part - Really?! Trying to push you self as town and being the victim of being set up...this irked me. And the last line, very patronising again it doesn't sit right. 

ithi you know i was just kidding right, but i still find it weird that nol has picked you and keeps on referencing stuff which are apparently part of his imagination  

Were you really kidding, because I agree wioth Turin on this sounds like you back tracked, but wanted to put it out there. 

He's picked me because he is not happy I have targetted Mish with my vote.

Also it is very easy distraction method. Try and make people look the other way so they don't notice what you are doing as much.

Basically it's because he is Mafia.

and yet you do not vote, Turin votes instead. why would he pick on you for targeting Mish...Didn't sound like you had a case on Mish for him to get upset. But then it does look a bit like what Turin has done, voting Chuckles after he said about you and Nol distancing...kettle/pot!

That's just precious.

After you actually asked to find it...he did and now you accuse him!

Also, I am going to LA and Universal Studios, so I will be scarce until Sunday or Monday.

I would meet you there to say hi but Sunday I am spending Easter with my mom and Monday I think I'll be at my friends house.

Have a good time and check out City Walk afterwards. There are a couple neat shops there.

Archived