DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Darthe's Mafia Game Over. Mafia Wins.

Darthe

Right rand

He starts playing with calling Ithi suspicious for wanting to stop the spam early

Here; http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/80798-darthes-mafia-day-four-1001-blunders/?p=2852177

He follows that up with an "I'm always suspicious of ithi". Easy to back out of if no one likes the look of his suspicions

A few pages later Rand comes back and calls Ithi a null tell because she is playing to her town meta and he doesn't know her mafia meta. He also says mish is town, and Talya is likely mafia

Here; http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/80798-darthes-mafia-day-four-1001-blunders/?p=2852546

He joins in a few pages later again with a FOS on Turin and Arez (pre claim). Arez for not willing to share how he scum hunts, and Turin for saying that positive language is a mafia tell.

I see where turin is coming from, people state something 100% that they shouldn't know, that is a mafia tell too me. But just using positive language isn't a tell for me.

Still rands point about mafia not committing is interesting

Here; http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/80798-darthes-mafia-day-four-1001-blunders/?p=2855989

All bold greens are Rands non committal words, wanna see how many their are

Damn, quotes aren't working.

OK, first Dap makes his case, the only times he mentions Turin at all is to ask Ithi what she thinks of him, and also to say that he also tries to find town PRs. So basically no real casing on Turin at all. He then votes Turin basing it mainly on a gut feeling and says that he can case him later.

Oh yeah, buffalo.

Then Mish comes in saying that she has a town feel on Dap because the WoT seemed different then when he was mafia last time.

Lets disregard the fact that the WoT might have a different feel because the game itself is different and that Mish is using this as a flimsy reason to say Dap is town for now.

Mish says that she agrees with the conclusion of the WoT, and then votes Turin? The correct conclusion of the WoT itself was actually Ithi, and the vote on Turin was entirely seperate from the WoT. If she agreed with the conclusion, a vote on Ithi would have presented itself (who she previously said was town btw). Then later on, after being questioned by Arez, she says that she agrees with the gut feeling as well. So she switches from agreeing with the WoT, to agreeing with the gut feeling. But how can her gut feeling be influenced by Darthe's WoT? That only influences logic, if she actually had a gut feeling, she would have voted Turin before. The only thing that changed (assuming she actually had a gut feeling) is Dap had a gut feeling as well, meaning she was only going to vote Turin if someone else had a gut feeling as well, another telltale mafia sign. Now we bring in her flimsy reason to call Dap town, saying she had a "clear" town read on Dap, as well as the tense tone in her reply, I think we can see that this probably was a slip, and an attempt to get an easy vote on someone. So because of that unvote vote Mish

Basically, Mish got speed lynched, she says she was playing scummy on purpose and that she was trying to get reactions from it, we'll see how well that works out.

well, you did get in board with calling her scummy

I don't get why people vote for the self-vote alone, and I think thats where we need to move our attention tomorrow. Seems like a convenient reason to move their vote to the lead vote getter. Trust Cloud's claim obviously of uncced doc. I also think that Mish dug her own grave by saying she purposely acted scummy, thats usually what scum say when they're trying a last resort.

Let's see if Rand follows through with the self vote checking thing.

Don't like the word obviously, in regards to cloud, seems a weird choice don't you think? Obviously... Seems like Rand is trying to show he is doing the 'obvious' town thing

Then he takes up the "ill look scummy if I case him. Oh well I'll do it anyway" thing from me and asks why I care?

Sorry everyone again, just got caught up, don't have that much time because I have to do 4 days of work today plus a bunch of other stuff.

Right now, I believe Chuckles and his vig claim, because he was ready to prove that tonight, and if RTE hadn't claimed anything, and Chuckles hadn't done anything, then we would have been suspicious of him. Therefore, I believe him most likely able to put in an extra kill tonight. Hoping he's not an SK, but they wouldn't really ever holster, so leaning a lot towards a vig.

all we have is his word he holstered (if you take my word as truth)

When I play with vig, I usually like to have the vig shoot where town says to, because I feel like that is much more controlled. well I looked through the Indiana game, you didn't make a move to try control peace (the Vig) at all in that game. You were town there

If we let it just in one person's hands, I feel like its a lot more risky. The only thing we have to be careful about if we give input is that there isn't a smaller group that aren't all saying the same thing and are trying to convince everyone else, because that might be mafia. RTE's soft claim imo is a bad decision. I've never been for soft claims, always think that in almost any situation that they are hurtful for town. I think that RTE should claim fully now that he's already claimed a PR. Right now, I don't believe him as much because of the soft claim.

1. Lolguy - claimed vig, leaning town

2. Ruairidh Misheru 2.0 - more the follower than the sumhunter this game, slight scum read

3. Ed2funy - unsure

5. Arez Al'Loke - Mason, town read

6. Misheru Sedai - Town Vanilla Lynched Day 1

7. Talya - Leaning scum, going more defensive and casing her attackers and thinking they are scum then going on to other people kinda like you are doing at present In the game?

8. Mawthrex - Quiet, null read

9. Turin Turambar - Town read, has been contributing to scumhunting how odd, even back here rand fails to remember that Turin is a mason

10. Lenlo - Not sure

11. Nolder - Town 1x BPV Lynched Day (pressed back tio many times, dnt remember what this said)

12. Leyrann - Low activity like me, unsure about read

13. Dicetosser - Leaning town

14. RandA lThor - Town

15. ReleaseTheEvil - Unsure about PR claim, think he's town, but not sure at all, all depends on actual role nice little out on this too

16. John Snow Hally - Has scumhunted, made WoTs, generally contributing, town read

17._Cloud - claimed doc, town read

4. Ithillian - as Turin said, has been on her town meta. However, I have never seen her as scum, so not sure what would happen. IMO, either her scumhunting skills are a little off or she is scum, because she usually is able to catch scum in the early days. I'm getting more suspicious of her if she takes even more town as scum.

so back here rand still thinks ithi is town. Nice use of either, so you can back out of the mafia or town read if you need to. Also your tenses are weird

18. dapianoplayer - Has scumhunted, made WoTs, generally untrustful of Ithi, kind of agree with him on that, not fully though, leaning town

Seems to agree with me more on ithi when talking about me, but when about ithi directly is much more on the fence

so something stuck out to me. No NK on night 2. So that thing with Ley about cloud and not testing him again. If that is true, then they didn't target cloud night 2. That means either myself or clouds protects were successful

Then everyone gets upset with me and the masons thing and the RTE thing. Rand says it looks like I'm looking for a place to hide (when i could of just agreed and moved on. Interesting definition of hiding)

Oh Dap, did you jail Ithi and it didn't work? I'm assuming thats what you mean by that. Anyways, sorry I haven't been able to check in, RL is still really busy. From yesterday, the lynch on Len seemed more of an exasperated lynch than anything else, because everyone was frustrated by the ability to not be able to get on a lynch, that they just piled on. I think mafia would be in the middle of a large pile of votes, so I would look there for hiding mafia. I think Arez mentioned like 5 votes coming in at once, so I would look for mafia in between there. Trust pretty much all the role claims so far, RTE was a 2x shot, so he did have one shot left he was hiding, sad that we didn't get that one too. I think I pretty much covered everything, will try to stay more active.

Second time now rand says we need to go back and look at a specific range of votes and the like. He never followed it through last time, I wonder if he will bother to do it this time.

Or is it just filler to make his posts look more scum hunter orientated

Actually this reminded me of something. My previous reason for not voting Chuckles was that SK would have killed all days, but I forgot about Dap's night action. so rand believes me here. also he now wants chuckles dead since he has a real case for it, and the control tng never really did go over with the masses This means that Chuckles was actually trying to shoot all nights, something that a vig doesn't normally do. Changing thinking all roles are good to everyone except Chuckles. The reason I believe Dap is because the Chuckles things stands out, and because I think he is a jailkeeper (there is a difference between jailer and jailkeeper, jailer is able to take someone when no lynch occurs and they choose one person. This person gets jailkeeped, but the jailer also gets to talk to them and usually gets to choose if they die or not). I agree with Talya, she has been acting like that the whole game, Mish I don't buy as much though, that seems more circumstantial to me than anything else.

yes turin i dont trust you. Mmore inclinded to but still dont

RTE died town, that means the masons are most likely confirmed unless they were dumb enough to do some godfather plot, which I think is ridiculous. Why do you not trust him?
Rand continues to push Chuckles (the biggest threat)

Here; http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/80798-darthes-mafia-day-four-1001-blunders/?p=2870734

Dap, I'm confused on what you're doing right now. Are you purposely spreading WIFOM, playing bad or what?

If Dap is town, then he is causing WIFOM by doing all his stuff, and the fact that he's not dead

If Dap is mafia, he is causing WIFOM by not killing the doc. not killing the doc for a little bit of WIFOM doesn't seem odd to you? You say using a GF as a mason claim isn't worth it, but leaving a doc alive 3 nights after their claim to create a bit of WIFOM around a mafia RB (supposedly) who is very likely to get lynched is fine?

So the WIFOM arguments against Dap are kind of useless, because there is WIFOM both ways. However, looking aside from the WIFOM, his general play has been scummy, he has cast doubts on the masons which are pretty much confirmed, and not really helped town that much. doubt on masons. Yes to do so as mafia makes perfect sense. Am Iso close to getting one lynched that it would be worth dying for if I was mafia?

However, whether Dap is mafia or town, Chuckles is most likely still SK. So personally, I am equally fine with going with either, as Chuckles is more likely to be scum, but Dap would be a better scum to have out of the way because he is most likely mafia and an RB, imo.

A few pages ago you believed my claim and used it to back the SK case. I see you are now switching it to cast me as mafia but still back the SK case. I wonder how long it would of taken you to think of that if ithi hadn't of said it first

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate code.

:laugh:

Also why would Leyrann say that he thinks Rand has done a lot for Town - the only thing he did was say that Ley is Town.

How the hell would Rand know that Leyrann is Town? But apparently that's all it takes to get into Leyrann's good books.

I was there myself briefly before I voted him lol.

And Mish and the visitor. Seems like a convenient claim to claim if you just might happen to be spotted with someone when they die. And the whole Lynch Me thing again. That's just SO last season.

I mean if I was Mafia and I'd just done that inside everyone's memories as Town - for some strange crazy reason - then maybe I'd say it again, because everyone knew I was Town last time, right?

Chuckles - you are gonna kill Rand if he doesn't get Lynched? I do hope so.

Right rand

He starts playing with calling Ithi suspicious for wanting to stop the spam early

Here; http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/80798-darthes-mafia-day-four-1001-blunders/?p=2852177

This was half joke, half truth, and I in that very same sentence I say it was a null tell just like I say after this

He follows that up with an "I'm always suspicious of ithi". Easy to back out of if no one likes the look of his suspicions

Which is why I took her initial play, started it as a null tell, and then if she got even more scummy than that, like now, then I would think she was mafia.

A few pages later Rand comes back and calls Ithi a null tell because she is playing to her town meta and he doesn't know her mafia meta. He also says mish is town, and Talya is likely mafia

Yup, see again I say she's a null tell at that stage.

Here; http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/80798-darthes-mafia-day-four-1001-blunders/?p=2852546

He joins in a few pages later again with a FOS on Turin and Arez (pre claim). Arez for not willing to share how he scum hunts, and Turin for saying that positive language is a mafia tell.

I see where turin is coming from, people state something 100% that they shouldn't know, that is a mafia tell too me. But just using positive language isn't a tell for me.

Still rands point about mafia not committing is interesting

My point was that neither town nor mafia tend to use absolutes more or less because its not good for either one of them, not just mafia.

Here; http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/80798-darthes-mafia-day-four-1001-blunders/?p=2855989

All bold greens are Rands non committal words, wanna see how many their are

Damn, quotes aren't working.

OK, first Dap makes his case, the only times he mentions Turin at all is to ask Ithi what she thinks of him, and also to say that he also tries to find town PRs. So basically no real casing on Turin at all. He then votes Turin basing it mainly on a gut feeling and says that he can case him later.

Oh yeah, buffalo.

Then Mish comes in saying that she has a town feel on Dap because the WoT seemed different then when he was mafia last time.

Lets disregard the fact that the WoT might have a different feel because the game itself is different and that Mish is using this as a flimsy reason to say Dap is town for now.

Mish says that she agrees with the conclusion of the WoT, and then votes Turin? The correct conclusion of the WoT itself was actually Ithi, and the vote on Turin was entirely seperate from the WoT. If she agreed with the conclusion, a vote on Ithi would have presented itself (who she previously said was town btw). Then later on, after being questioned by Arez, she says that she agrees with the gut feeling as well. So she switches from agreeing with the WoT, to agreeing with the gut feeling. But how can her gut feeling be influenced by Darthe's WoT? That only influences logic, if she actually had a gut feeling, she would have voted Turin before. The only thing that changed (assuming she actually had a gut feeling) is Dap had a gut feeling as well, meaning she was only going to vote Turin if someone else had a gut feeling as well, another telltale mafia sign. Now we bring in her flimsy reason to call Dap town, saying she had a "clear" town read on Dap, as well as the tense tone in her reply, I think we can see that this probably was a slip, and an attempt to get an easy vote on someone. So because of that unvote vote Mish

Basically, Mish got speed lynched, she says she was playing scummy on purpose and that she was trying to get reactions from it, we'll see how well that works out.

well, you did get in board with calling her scummy

I don't get why people vote for the self-vote alone, and I think thats where we need to move our attention tomorrow. Seems like a convenient reason to move their vote to the lead vote getter. Trust Cloud's claim obviously of uncced doc. I also think that Mish dug her own grave by saying she purposely acted scummy, thats usually what scum say when they're trying a last resort.

Let's see if Rand follows through with the self vote checking thing.

It never really happened in the rest of the game.

Don't like the word obviously, in regards to cloud, seems a weird choice don't you think? Obviously... Seems like Rand is trying to show he is doing the 'obvious' town thing

Then he takes up the "ill look scummy if I case him. Oh well I'll do it anyway" thing from me and asks why I care?

Sorry everyone again, just got caught up, don't have that much time because I have to do 4 days of work today plus a bunch of other stuff.

Right now, I believe Chuckles and his vig claim, because he was ready to prove that tonight, and if RTE hadn't claimed anything, and Chuckles hadn't done anything, then we would have been suspicious of him. Therefore, I believe him most likely able to put in an extra kill tonight. Hoping he's not an SK, but they wouldn't really ever holster, so leaning a lot towards a vig.

all we have is his word he holstered (if you take my word as truth)

Right, this was either  before your claim, or I had forgotten about it and catch up on it later

When I play with vig, I usually like to have the vig shoot where town says to, because I feel like that is much more controlled. well I looked through the Indiana game, you didn't make a move to try control peace (the Vig) at all in that game. You were town there

Hence the word usually, I trusted peace more that game.

If we let it just in one person's hands, I feel like its a lot more risky. The only thing we have to be careful about if we give input is that there isn't a smaller group that aren't all saying the same thing and are trying to convince everyone else, because that might be mafia. RTE's soft claim imo is a bad decision. I've never been for soft claims, always think that in almost any situation that they are hurtful for town. I think that RTE should claim fully now that he's already claimed a PR. Right now, I don't believe him as much because of the soft claim.

1. Lolguy - claimed vig, leaning town

2. Ruairidh Misheru 2.0 - more the follower than the sumhunter this game, slight scum read

3. Ed2funy - unsure

5. Arez Al'Loke - Mason, town read

6. Misheru Sedai - Town Vanilla Lynched Day 1

7. Talya - Leaning scum, going more defensive and casing her attackers and thinking they are scum then going on to other people kinda like you are doing at present In the game? I started looking at Ithi before she at me, she just voted me first

8. Mawthrex - Quiet, null read

9. Turin Turambar - Town read, has been contributing to scumhunting how odd, even back here rand fails to remember that Turin is a masonHow does this matter?  I just forgot to put it down, I put down that Arez is a mason.

10. Lenlo - Not sure

11. Nolder - Town 1x BPV Lynched Day (pressed back tio many times, dnt remember what this said)

12. Leyrann - Low activity like me, unsure about read

13. Dicetosser - Leaning town

14. RandA lThor - Town

15. ReleaseTheEvil - Unsure about PR claim, think he's town, but not sure at all, all depends on actual role nice little out on this tooDon't know whatyou mean by this

16. John Snow Hally - Has scumhunted, made WoTs, generally contributing, town read

17._Cloud - claimed doc, town read

4. Ithillian - as Turin said, has been on her town meta. However, I have never seen her as scum, so not sure what would happen. IMO, either her scumhunting skills are a little off or she is scum, because she usually is able to catch scum in the early days. I'm getting more suspicious of her if she takes even more town as scum.

so back here rand still thinks ithi is town. Nice use of either, so you can back out of the mafia or town read if you need to. Also your tenses are weirdOh look, see where it says I'm getting more suspicious of her if she takes even more town as scum, thats where I got my initlal suspicion from

18. dapianoplayer - Has scumhunted, made WoTs, generally untrustful of Ithi, kind of agree with him on that, not fully though, leaning town

Seems to agree with me more on ithi when talking about me, but when about ithi directly is much more on the fence

so something stuck out to me. No NK on night 2. So that thing with Ley about cloud and not testing him again. If that is true, then they didn't target cloud night 2. That means either myself or clouds protects were successful

Then everyone gets upset with me and the masons thing and the RTE thing. Rand says it looks like I'm looking for a place to hide (when i could of just agreed and moved on. Interesting definition of hiding)

Oh Dap, did you jail Ithi and it didn't work? I'm assuming thats what you mean by that. Anyways, sorry I haven't been able to check in, RL is still really busy. From yesterday, the lynch on Len seemed more of an exasperated lynch than anything else, because everyone was frustrated by the ability to not be able to get on a lynch, that they just piled on. I think mafia would be in the middle of a large pile of votes, so I would look there for hiding mafia. I think Arez mentioned like 5 votes coming in at once, so I would look for mafia in between there. Trust pretty much all the role claims so far, RTE was a 2x shot, so he did have one shot left he was hiding, sad that we didn't get that one too. I think I pretty much covered everything, will try to stay more active.

Second time now rand says we need to go back and look at a specific range of votes and the like. He never followed it through last time, I wonder if he will bother to do it this time.

Or is it just filler to make his posts look more scum hunter orientated

Actually this reminded me of something. My previous reason for not voting Chuckles was that SK would have killed all days, but I forgot about Dap's night action. so rand believes me here. also he now wants chuckles dead since he has a real case for it, and the control tng never really did go over with the masses  If you looked at my other quotes, it says whether you are mafia or not, you blocked Chuckles, which means my case works. This means that Chuckles was actually trying to shoot all nights, something that a vig doesn't normally do. Changing thinking all roles are good to everyone except Chuckles. The reason I believe Dap is because the Chuckles things stands out, and because I think he is a jailkeeper (there is a difference between jailer and jailkeeper, jailer is able to take someone when no lynch occurs and they choose one person. This person gets jailkeeped, but the jailer also gets to talk to them and usually gets to choose if they die or not). I agree with Talya, she has been acting like that the whole game, Mish I don't buy as much though, that seems more circumstantial to me than anything else.

yes turin i dont trust you. Mmore inclinded to but still dont

RTE died town, that means the masons are most likely confirmed unless they were dumb enough to do some godfather plot, which I think is ridiculous. Why do you not trust him?
Rand continues to push Chuckles (the biggest threat)

Here; http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/80798-darthes-mafia-day-four-1001-blunders/?p=2870734

Dap, I'm confused on what you're doing right now. Are you purposely spreading WIFOM, playing bad or what?

If Dap is town, then he is causing WIFOM by doing all his stuff, and the fact that he's not dead

If Dap is mafia, he is causing WIFOM by not killing the doc. not killing the doc for a little bit of WIFOM doesn't seem odd to you? You say using a GF as a mason claim isn't worth it, but leaving a doc alive 3 nights after their claim to create a bit of WIFOM around a mafia RB (supposedly) who is very likely to get lynched is fine?Yeah, but the same reasoning can be used against if you.  If you were a town jailkeeper and the only protective role that mafia could kill off, then why didn't they kill you either?

So the WIFOM arguments against Dap are kind of useless, because there is WIFOM both ways. However, looking aside from the WIFOM, his general play has been scummy, he has cast doubts on the masons which are pretty much confirmed, and not really helped town that much. doubt on masons. Yes to do so as mafia makes perfect sense. Am Iso close to getting one lynched that it would be worth dying for if I was mafia?Thats like saying would I have gone hardball on Ithi even though that makes most people lynched if I was mafia.

However, whether Dap is mafia or town, Chuckles is most likely still SK. So personally, I am equally fine with going with either, as Chuckles is more likely to be scum, but Dap would be a better scum to have out of the way because he is most likely mafia and an RB, imo.

A few pages ago you believed my claim and used it to back the SK case. I see you are now switching it to cast me as mafia but still back the SK case. I wonder how long it would of taken you to think of that if ithi hadn't of said it first

I hate code.

Also why would Leyrann say that he thinks Rand has done a lot for Town - the only thing he did was say that Ley is Town. - Hmm interesting.  At least I wasn't a major contributer to town dying and I made actual logical cases.

How the hell would Rand know that Leyrann is Town? But apparently that's all it takes to get into Leyrann's good books. - I don't know he's town, I suspect he's town, I've been asking you the same about Dap and how you are so sure about him as well.

And Mish and the visitor. Seems like a convenient claim to claim if you just might happen to be spotted with someone when they die. And the whole Lynch Me thing again. That's just SO last season.

I mean if I was Mafia and I'd just done that inside everyone's memories as Town - for some strange crazy reason - then maybe I'd say it again, because everyone knew I was Town last time, right?

I'm not sure of Dap lol.

I don't believe I've EVER said I'm sure of him.

And LMAO at major contributer. Proves I'm not sitting back and hiding like some have been preferring to do.

But you won't side track me - like you were trying to do yesterday with all of your silly questions. You know you are rattled and that's good. Chuckles is going to kill you anyways - unless you use your Team's kill to take him out.

What a wonderful day :biggrin:

I'm not sure of Dap lol.

I don't believe I've EVER said I'm sure of him.

And LMAO at major contributer. Proves I'm not sitting back and hiding like some have been preferring to do.

But you won't side track me - like you were trying to do yesterday with all of your silly questions. You know you are rattled and that's good. Chuckles is going to kill you anyways - unless you use your Team's kill to take him out.

What a wonderful day :biggrin:

Didn't sit back and hide, I was inactive for a while.

And being active doesn't mean you're town, you've been active, but so far I haven't seen anything that you've done that has helped town so far.

Now here's the fun part

This is from the Indiana game

This quote seems a bit hurried and too exact to me.  I remember when I'm scum in a tight spot, I just make statements, and try to not do anything else.  Maybe its just me tunneling because I already think she's mafia, but my thoughts.

So back to our game. From here on he starts getting some heat. Notice how all his posts change to the "statements" and he avoids "anything else"

Turin, I am voting for Chuckles.  Let me go look.

Statements

Click the arrow if you care enough to read the quote

Here is where I start with questioning Dap.

statement, backed up with previous stuff. No new thoughts

Once again. Arrow to read

Here is the major turning point for me on Dap, I agree with Ithi's analysis and think that he is most likely a mafia RB.

statements

As above

And then I spend the majority of this paragraph talking about how Dap's WIFOM isn't a part of the case, but what he's done is more important, then add in a little something about Chuckles.  After that, more people started talking about Chuckles and I talked about him more.

Just explaining what he's done before. Statements of the past. Nothing new, no new thoughts, nothing he has to later defend that he said under pressure

So yoou go where the herd is heading rand?

No, if I did that I would be voting you right now.  I was the first vote on Chuckles.

I directly confront him. Short statement filled reply

Turin, when you suspect me, can you at least read my posts?

Arrow

State that Chuckles is most likely SK, and that Chuckles is more likley to be scum.

stated. He even says it

Arrow

Explain my previous statement and again state that there is a higher chance of Chuckles being scum.

Arrow

And again here show that Dap is less likely to be scum than Chuckles.

Again more and more statements

The relationship between the two is what I wanted to stress, but that couldn't have been done without first establishing why I think Dap is mafia.

better, still statement land though

I don't have a percentage certainty exactly, but I'd put Chuckles as slightly higher than Dap.  

And you are misinterpreting what I said.

I said that I talked more about Chuckles when others talked about him, however, as seen by my posts even on Dap, I was already talkinga bout Chuckles then as well.

And again, I never said that Chuckles is worse than Dap.

The only comparison that sums up what I have said about Dap and Chuckles is that Chuckles is more likely to be scum, while Dap would be a more powerfulPR.

If you have any other opinions on what I said between them, please quote where I said that.

you get the drift. He falls back on his old stuff and makes sure only to say things he can very directly back up

quote of darthes deadline

Woah, thats creeping on us, I really don't want a speed lynch right now, especially because we have 2 players that I have strong scum reads on.

Throws in a little bit of hurrying for good measure. Just to move the heat to me and chuckles again

More of the same in this post, I'm tired and I can't be bothered doing it line by line. I've been at this for a while now

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/80798-darthes-mafia-day-four-1001-blunders/?p=2872528

Also, a mass claim this early would benefit mafia more than town.  You're basically giving them a list of PRs to knock off and we don't have nearly enough protective roles to block them.  The less mafia knows about PRs at this point, the better.  Mass claims are for later in the game when we only have a few people and a protective role so that we at least have a reasonable chance to save our PRs.

Honestly how many more PRs do you think are in this game?

Flimsy excuse

No one hammered Ley because they don't want to risk losing a town PR.  Right now, I can almost guarantee that the Ley train is mafia driven.  Huge FoS if Ley flips town watcher on Ithi.  She normally is able to actually get scum, but this game she just keeps on hounding on the town PRs and is trying to get them eliminated.

Risking a town PR. shouldn't that be applied to me too?

Anyway you can "almost guarantee" Leys train is mafia driven, seems a bit strong of a claim for you to be making

Mafia don't want a mass claim. Noted.

Mafia want a mass claim, please explain to me how laying out all the PRs for mafia is a good idea.  And please don't just respond to it by saying mafia don't want a mass claim again.

Rand doesn't want our SK to kill him so cast suspicion on me. Noted

Well obviously I don't want an SK to kill me.  Why would that be good for town?  And I am casting suspicion on you because so far you have not been able to catch any mafia, have only been going after PRs, and have not been useful to town yet, whereas a person of your caliber would have caught at least one mafia at this point.   thats a very odd thing to say. everyone can he wrong You said yourself that you have in almost all your recent games you have caught a mafia, a lot of times a godfather in your previous days.  However, now you are slowly trying to take out town PRs to weaken them.

Rand thinks is odd I don't believe Watcher or visitor claim. When Ley could have claimed that at L-2 but didn't. And he didn't seem worried about being Lynched either. He knew that he wasn't going to be voted for I think.

How would he know that he wasn't going to be voted for?  How does he know what the rest of town is thinking?  Your logic is falling apart here Ithi, please make this more clear. 

So yeah I don't believe his Watcher claim. Especially as he basically slipped and said he knew the Mafia had targetted Cloud on N1

When did he say this, I don't remember this at all.

[colour=blue] bit worried there rand?[/color]

Rand lines up the next day Lynch.unvote - vote Rand

I knew you were Mafia

Right, keep jumping to new people Ithi, maybe if you can't convince people to mass claim, you'll just try to lead a lynch on them and get them to claim.

well I think it's more due to you playing scummy, but whatever

So we can out even more PRs than we have right now?  Mass claiming is for later in the game so that we can confirm people.  Right now, it gives mafia a bunch of targets, and our SK as well.

there are only 3 mafia left, and two kills and night. It's getting close to the end anyway

I don't think I've hounded the Town PRs lol.

You've hounded every single claimed town PR except the masons.  Cloud, RTE, Chuckles, Dap, Ley, and Mish.  How is this not hounding.
Yea she didn't hound me for the claim. She hounded me. Then Everyone else joined in, then I claimed.

Don't pin that just on her

Also RTE, I believe you were the one that asked him to full reveal. He only gave the partial cos he was Vig targeted

And chuckles was more me than ithi wasn't it?

He didn't get killed Night 1 (when I hadn't seen his reveal yet when sending in my choice), and I doubted they'd try again.

This is where Leyrann says that Cloud didn't get NK'd by the Mafia N1 and he doubted that they would try again.

So he knew they tried to kill Cloud on N1

Ithi, he never said that they tried to kill Cloud, he said he didn't get killed.  Huge difference right there, now you're just making up stuff Ley said.

god read the bloody thing. It's the last few words not the first few, that tell us he seems to know more than he should.

Again, means its happened before. He knows they've done it once. Now with all the protection like roles out there, lack of a kill cos they targeted a doc seems very specific don't it?

What rand means to say is, wait until he and his buddies can make up some claim

Can some of you actually give me a good reason to mass claim instead of just saying things like this? can you think of a reason not to? You are just reciting the old "PRs out in the open" line over and over. Probably all of them are out already

Well you are mafia so it would be good for the town to have the SK/Vig shoot you. Unless you have something to contribute? think quickly...

I am not merely following either Rand so just Stahp.

I already have contributed, I've cased Dap and Chuckles, also Ithi, but for some reason you really don't want to see that.  

i cased tonnes of people in the indianna game. casing =\= town

And Ithi still hasn't answered all my questions btw, if you haven't noticed.

Huh turns out Ley slipped and called Turin mafia even though he is claimed mason, but it was rand who forgot that as well all those pages ago

Wait ...

Leyrann now thinks that Turin is Mafia.

When he was confirmed by our Cop RTE

And also has his Mason claim that was backed up by RTE.

Seriously you need to stop making me laugh cos it keeps starting up coughing fits.

Woah wait a second, isn't that what Dap did too?

Wait a minute, why isn't Ithi voting Dap then?  So weird

Quick throw it onto dap. He's been a bit scummy so try save Ley by pointing out everyone else who has done the same scummy thing.

I gave reasons and was constant. Ley freaked out and picked random names from the air. That's the difference. Also ithi was voting me but hopped off a while ago. It's new info on Ley not on me. So if you want to lynch me on that, you gotta lynch hm too

Honestly guys; if you feel the need to vet Ley, then lynch me instead. A watcher is a MUCH more important role to town.

Yea that proves nothing, if he is a mafia watcher, a town visitor serves to confuse the mafia. If he is town, a town or mafia visitor confuses the town. It depends on how Darthe balanced the game

Rands purple

Self vote thing. Who cares if it happened again. You said looking back to the people who jumped on that would be telling. Well look back. Get a list and go through it and tell us your thoughts

Hosteling. Yes it was before my claim. So? If your kill failed to go through, don't you think it would be wiser to say it never got submitted, than to have to admit to who you were shooting and and that you were in fact trying to shoot. Might as well make lemonade and try hide it a bit

Vigs and town control. The word usually. That would mean your meta, so using the word usually then not doing it this game would mean you aren't doing something you usually do as town... So you are off your meta by your own admission.

Failing to mention the mason was interesting cos Ley forgot to do it recently. You know, that dude you are trying to see doesn't get lynched.

RTE out thing. I mean you have left the wiggle room to back track and not have too much work to do

Why I'm not dead. Said it before. I played a scummy enought game that they have been sure they could get my lynched, save the NK. Kinda how you are pushing for my lynch now

Ithis post.

Rand you were behind RTEs reveal just as much as ithi, and you are behind my lynch more than her

Also that case that you went through, that was just the start to ease into it

Goodnight rand, ithi, and all

Also Ley, can you see Rand as scummy now? Cos earlier you said

Also, I wouldn't mind dying now. All this fuzz about me has cleared a LOT about everyone here, and I feel like it gave us at least one nearly confirmed town (Rand) and one nearly confirmed scum (Ithi).

And I see no way that's not a lie.

How the hell is he nearly confirmed?

We have 6 hours left. I will be asleep again

In the small hope Ley is a real PR, unvote vote Rand

The vote count should now be

Day 4 Official Vote Count 3:

Dap (3/7): Ed, Cloud, Rand

Ley (2/7): BG, Arez

Rand (3/7): Ithi, Turin, Dap

Ithi (1/7): Ley

Not Voting (3/12):

Chuckles, Mish, Talya

Countdown: 6 Hours remaining

http://www.timeandda...0=745&msg=Night

Goodnight all

So basically you are thinking of me as "confirmed mafia" or something like that? Because this post says "Ley knows the mafia did not target Cloud night two, and therefore a protect was succesful". Well, guess what, it was a GUESS they would not target Cloud again. Doesn't mean that it wasn't because of a protect though. It only means that it could have been a protect on Cloud.

I hate code.

Also why would Leyrann say that he thinks Rand has done a lot for Town - the only thing he did was say that Ley is Town.

How the hell would Rand know that Leyrann is Town? But apparently that's all it takes to get into Leyrann's good books.

So you say Rand has been making wall of text after wall of text yesterday, all saying that I was town and nothing else? I think it's time for you to reread.

there are only 3 mafia left, and two kills and night. It's getting close to the end anyway

(blue is from Dap, not Rand)

You don't know how many mafia are left, Dap. Or shouldn't know.

Also that case that you went through, that was just the start to ease into it

Goodnight rand, ithi, and all

Also Ley, can you see Rand as scummy now? Cos earlier you said

Also, I wouldn't mind dying now. All this fuzz about me has cleared a LOT about everyone here, and I feel like it gave us at least one nearly confirmed town (Rand) and one nearly confirmed scum (Ithi).

And I see no way that's not a lie.

How the hell is he nearly confirmed?

By his actions. I haven't seen him go for revealed power roles. Well, except you, once you started to defend Ithi.

unvote vote Dap

Because of that big slip you made there.

Yea I counted the players, divided by 4 then factored in a SK. That's a team if 4 with one dead

If you haven't dont that then you are stupid, everyone should be trying to work out how many mafia there are left at all times

(Btw is chuckles is an unlimited Vig there are 4 left)

So not a slip, I'm dam certain if that number if chuckles is SK and certain of the other if he isnt. It's basic math. Have the balls for the other reasons, don't try hide behind a "slip"

Day 4 Official Vote Count 4:

Dap (3/7): Ed who has vanished again, Cloud who has claimed Doc - not countered, Ley who has claimed Watcher - backed up by Mish and defended by Rand. Keeps getting exciteable.

Ley (2/7): BG did a big case on me I think but is still voting ley , Arez thinks I'm a dead mafia pineapple

Chuckles (1/7): Rand has definitely come out of the woodwork recently wonder why?

Rand (3/7): Ithi ultra pineapple mafia , Turin mason of the highest order., Dap I wish I knew what he was up to

Not Voting (3/12):

Chuckles maybe he don't want rand lynched cos he wants to shoot him?, Mish has been online all over dm this morning but didn't vote here? , Talya a bit absent today. Might be at work possibly - might be staying out of this whole mess

Actually ithi I don't know if ill survive the night, the only reason I'm alive is cuz mafia thinks ill get myself lynched.

vote rand

Well for doing his best to stop a mass claim that at this. Point would hurt mafia more than town, and because ley called him "almost confirmed townie"

BG and Mish are following the game enough to read and reply. That's actually quite comforting.

I think Mafias might have been more worried about the sudden popping up ness and would have been counselled to just stay quiet a bit more.

Actions should be concurrent Chuckles - so if Rand gets Lynched hopefully it will open up another choice for you. And then you can even the odds for us.

My current list of suspects. Rand.

lol, no there is more, but he was so against claiming that I'm almost sure he's mafia. 

Other suspects; everyone who claimed vanilla or hasn't claimed yet (Ithi). 

Simple.

Either Mish and Ley are playing a dangerous game, aka gambit. Or the mafia are all staying low, claiming vanilla.

Archived