DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Darthe's Mafia Game Over. Mafia Wins.

Darthe

@ed Just found it appropriate for Ithi to go first for how hard she was pushing Rand over it. Not really necessary to wait, I guess it holds things up. Nothing but vanilla ice cream here either.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Player I have no idea what your code is. You picked the wrong person lol. I can't figure stuff like that out at all.

*waves to all the people who are certain she is Mafia but don't want to be seen to be voting her*

You would rather discredit my thoughts and convince the Town to Lynch me. That's very clever.

But You say am 100% sure iMafia. Why then say you think I found Dap. If I Mafia I not find any silly Ley.

You don't make snens

I think you were bussing him.

you are the only one who thinks rand is town ley, and i dont think he has done much other than buy some time for his teammates to make up some good fake role claims.

The only one? Then why haven't 10 people voted for him? Why are you not voting for him?

Darthe complains about our activity, or how fast people post their actions. But I'm not seing any votecount.

This so much...

Ten pages in half a day on a weekend and you're complaining gentlemen?  You get vote counts daily you know..

Vote counts need to come more often with a lot of action, and less often if there is little action...

Well there you got your claim Ithi. With a hint in a post back on March the 30th, just as backup in case it'd get heated up around me.

Also, if you want to know my results, these are them:

Night 1 - I was behind here, and didn't want to have Darthe wait any longer (he was waiting for me), so I watched Ithi, who was most in the spotlights back then. The reveals were after where I was with reading. Noone else targeted Ithi.

Night 2 - I watched Dap, noone targeted him.

Night 3 - I watched myself (because I thought the Cop might visit me, and I thought it'd be good to know who the Cop was, in case he'd catch a scum and not want to say it), but I again didn't get targeted by anyone else.

(note, that I don't think people will appear to have targeted these people if they are roleblocked. I'm not sure though, it's just what seems logical)

not sure why you thought the cop would target you on night 3. 

Because I was really much in the spotlight already.

Rand says a lot of things

happy to vote him. Cll it bindly following rand but i call it agreeing. You are scummy

ley. Saying watch in a post doesnt count as hinting. Ypur lists didnt make sense and you sat at L-1 for a long time.

So if you arent mafia, why did no mafia hammer?

Mish. I like your role. Almost used it in my game. Not well known about thpugh....

Ithi. If yoou figured out that code we could of chatted privately

I was at L-1 for a few hours, those hours being the most inactive of the day, and more than a full day until the deadline. By the time I had revealed, hammering me without a really good reason would have meant going down the next day, as you'd all see my claim, it being true, and someone hammering me without a good reason.

Dap I still don't know what you are going on about. I can't actually find a PM - I might have deleted it - but anyways this code thing and saying we have a way of communicating secretly just feels off to me - kind of like cheating.

So I'd like you to stop it now please.

Also The Watcher is an informative role that can target a player at Night and learn who, if anybody, targeted that player the same Night (but not what actions were performed on that player).

Generally they don't get their own name back - they get who else targeted the same player the same Night.

It's not cheating, I was just using the mods editing rules and such to my advantage

This one was just a test anyway (it perturbs me that no one bothered to work out a code that I had said was there, I always just check suspicious looking text for codes and the like)

Watcher, tracker, voyager, all those roles confuse me. I can never remember which bet the names, which get the roles, and who just is pretty useless. But in all of them I don't think I've ever seen someone get their own name really

It doesn't mean it can't happen though, I don't think Ley would fake that if he looked it up for a fake claim. He must if thought it was a normal thing for them to get or had the role like that before

Ley have you played this role previously? If so waht game? It saves me going through past games to check

Dap I still don't know what you are going on about. I can't actually find a PM - I might have deleted it - but anyways this code thing and saying we have a way of communicating secretly just feels off to me - kind of like cheating.

So I'd like you to stop it now please.

Also The Watcher is an informative role that can target a player at Night and learn who, if anybody, targeted that player the same Night (but not what actions were performed on that player).

Generally they don't get their own name back - they get who else targeted the same player the same Night.

I DO get my own name back, though. Asked Darthe about that when I got my first result.

It's not cheating, I was just using the mods editing rules and such to my advantage

This one was just a test anyway (it perturbs me that no one bothered to work out a code that I had said was there, I always just check suspicious looking text for codes and the like)

Watcher, tracker, voyager, all those roles confuse me. I can never remember which bet the names, which get the roles, and who just is pretty useless. But in all of them I don't think I've ever seen someone get their own name really

It doesn't mean it can't happen though, I don't think Ley would fake that if he looked it up for a fake claim. He must if thought it was a normal thing for them to get or had the role like that before

Ley have you played this role previously? If so waht game? It saves me going through past games to check

I've never played it before.

If you're wondering the games I've played in the past, I don't remember all, but most will have been Black Tower games. All from WWII on, and a few games just over a year ago. Around that same time I also have some on the General Mafia Board and one at Shayol Ghul. I think that's it.

Pieces:

1. Lolguy - Claimes Vig (or something similar, don't remember)

2. Ruairidh Misheru 2.0 - Claimes Visitor

3. Ed2funy - Vanilla

4. Ithillian - Mafia pineapple

5. Arez Al'Loke - Mason confirmed by RTE

6. Misheru Sedai - Town Vanilla Lynched Day 1.

7. Talya

8. Mawthrex - Mafia 1x Gladiator Killed Night 2.

9. Turin Turambar - Mason confirmed by RTE

10. Lenlo - Town Vanilla Lynched Day 3.

11. Nolder - Town 1x BPV Lynched Day 2.

12. Leyrann - Claims Watcher

13. Dicetosser Bgrishinko - Vanilla

14. RandA lThor

15. ReleaseTheEvil - Town 2x Cop Killed Night 3.

16. John Snow Hally - Town Vanilla Killed Night 3.

17._Cloud - Claims Doctor

18. dapianoplayer - Claims a wierd kind of Jailer/roleblocker

Teal blue = dead town

Red = dead mafia

Blue = confirmed town

Purple = unconfirmed Roles

Well whilst you are debating dairy products - I need to go back to previous days to see who thought me Town and now who thinks I'm mafia based on my Voting for Rand ... And maybe voting for Leyrann too - although people didn't seem to turn on me for doing that.

People changing their minds and their reasons for doing so can sometimes prove enlightening.

Archived