DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Darthe's Mafia Game Over. Mafia Wins.

Darthe

Darthe complains about our activity, or how fast people post their actions. But I'm not seing any votecount.

This so much...

Ten pages in half a day on a weekend and you're complaining gentlemen?  You get vote counts daily you know..

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i wonder where darthe is ?

Who knows. No doubt when he comes back we will all get our wrists slapped for inactivity.

wrist slap thats so 19th century, maybe he'll force wrist slap us for inactivity?

It must be all those extra E's sending him back to a more genteel time of spelling and punishment.

Rude to the mod? If anything, he's rude to us?

We've been playing to the best of our capabilites, but then he complains on us.

Noted.

He got all the way to L-1 when I voted him. Then mish unvoted, rand went crazy causing Ithi and then I to switch to him. Now Ley is convinced that rand is as town as can be and Ithi is 100% mafia.

Darthe loves all the jabbing. He is almost assured of handing out some mouldy BPVs now.

Which question tayla?

I asked if you really did holster on night 1, I would like you to be really honest about it.

Pineapples are the future. Everyone will want to be one - you mark my words.

In time I may even evolve into a Pina Colada.

Make mine a large one, please. Especially after reading all those pages.

well i mean the answer is a no brainer, ill work with town and we can have a vote on who to shoot and everything....

I can see why others thought this suspicious, it doesn't do you any favours Chuckles. You asked later how you should haver answered it, easy - If you were town, you would ahve said that you already were as you were town. But the way you say it there means you will work with the town, as though you haven't been before. 

I'm very curious about cloud voting dap. One thing that has been troubling me in this game is there are two claimed protectors. If dap actually flips jailkeeper then I would start to doubt we have a straight doc. Since it appears our cop was only a two shot. That is a matter for later I think.

That is odd that Ley hasn't been on to say anything while he has been sitting at L-2. It is his awake time.

vote Ley

I've had a number of thought about the Doc, especially if Dap is telling the truth. I'll put more at the bottom, but one of them was that Cloud was mafia and revealed to try and out the real Doc when pressure was on him. Luckily for him there wasn't any Doc (this is an outside thought and see below for what i think more likely)

I guess it's time to reveal, seeing as it's at L-1... I didn't want to do so too early, nor did I want to mention anything in that way because you'd call me out for "soft claiming". I'm a Town Watcher, as I hinted at in this post:

My vote was a joke vote, so I'll unvote now. I wont vote someone else as I'm not really sure of anyone, so I'll watch the more interesting discussions that you have (like the one between Nolder and Ithi just above), and put in a reply if I see something I find worth noting. I won't have the time to do WoT cases like Dap does though, because of school and such bullshit. Oh, how I wish I had the time for it...

I'll make a comment below about this reveal.

Well there you got your claim Ithi. With a hint in a post back on March the 30th, just as backup in case it'd get heated up around me.

Also, if you want to know my results, these are them:

Night 1 - I was behind here, and didn't want to have Darthe wait any longer (he was waiting for me), so I watched Ithi, who was most in the spotlights back then. The reveals were after where I was with reading. Noone else targeted Ithi.

Night 2 - I watched Dap, noone targeted him.

Night 3 - I watched myself (because I thought the Cop might visit me, and I thought it'd be good to know who the Cop was, in case he'd catch a scum and not want to say it), but I again didn't get targeted by anyone else.

(note, that I don't think people will appear to have targeted these people if they are roleblocked. I'm not sure though, it's just what seems logical)

not sure why you thought the cop would target you on night 3. 

Just lynch Ley. He slipped. He's convinced Turin is mafia, even though he is CONFIRMED town.

neither of you are confirmed until Darthe says you are town, whether as a coroner report or when we win the game at the end. you are however very high on the most likely town list. 

Now my thoughts after all the stuff that went on. (and I should be in bed by now, only an hour to catch up)

Ley's claim - I actually believe this, the reason being, RTE being only a 2 shot cop. I wondered at the time if there maybe a Watcher or tracker in the game, maybe both. So I'm not surprised there is a Watcher. I think they may also be a Tracker, but that is just supposition due to lack of cop in the game. They can work well together. Ley has looked scummy and him going after Turin like that seemed off. However I think he maybe telling the truth about his role, so he was just playing a little badly. I also think it is quite scummy to direct the vig/SK into killing him tonight. If he is telling the truth then mafia can wipe their hands from it and blame Chuckles. Ithi said she hasn't hounding PR, well by suggesting Chuckles to go for Rand or Ley is. She has pushed all those that Claimed PRs in this game. but she never really let them get to far on a lynch (today for example she pushed for Dap and then jumped off his vote after a few others voted and went for someone else). So Rand is correct she has pushed/hounded them. 

Turin - you have back Ithi alot throughout this game, I had noticed it early on, and others are seeing it now. It wouldn't surprise me (after all you guys have said about Darthe's games) that he would put a clause in your role that you have to, just put the cat amongst the pigeons, so to speak. 

Daps claim - On the same theme as the Cop, I'm wondering if Cloud only has a couple of shots as well. That would mean there would be another protective role out there (and no I don't want Cloud to confirm or not - just my thoughts). 

Rand has suddenly begun to actually play the game, he did the same thing in Ithi's game, was quite for ages and swooped in on people. He does make some good points on Ithi, however at one point, he says that she has been off her game, I'm sure at the beginning of the game, he said she was true to her meta, but I would have to check and I don't have time now, because I should be in bed. 

UNVOTE

Rand says a lot of things

happy to vote him. Cll it bindly following rand but i call it agreeing. You are scummy

ley. Saying watch in a post doesnt count as hinting. Ypur lists didnt make sense and you sat at L-1 for a long time.

So if you arent mafia, why did no mafia hammer?

Mish. I like your role. Almost used it in my game. Not well known about thpugh....

Ithi. If yoou figured out that code we could of chatted privately

Dap, those first two statements look contradictory. You are willing to follow Rand by voting Rand?

Mafia couldn't hammer cause Mish jumped off too fast to let them. And then backed him up with her claim.

What do you think about the massclaim idea Dap? Do you think that better targets will be revealed?

Sorry should be a comma. It's addRessed to rand. Follow ithi is what I meant

Mass claim. I have a personal distaste for them in games. So on principle I'm against it, however I don't think there will be many more , if any, important rOles revealed

What in the world are you going on about Ley? I do not blindly follow anyone. I believe I questioned Rand before anyone else for his inconsistency regarding Dap.

One person speculating about how another person had possible information on a third person is not a slip. Trying to paint it as such is silly.

Chuckles if you promise to shoot Rand tonight I will switch back to Ley now.

I'm still an advocate of this. In my opinion at this point we'd gain the most info with this plan. I've seen mafia watchers before so the claim could be true and still mafia.

Rand, I thought you said you were voting dap?

I was... Darthe must have missed it, I'll just do it again.  unvote vote Dap

Which question tayla?

I asked if you really did holster on night 1, I would like you to be really honest about it.

Pineapples are the future. Everyone will want to be one - you mark my words.

In time I may even evolve into a Pina Colada.

Make mine a large one, please. Especially after reading all those pages.

well i mean the answer is a no brainer, ill work with town and we can have a vote on who to shoot and everything....

I can see why others thought this suspicious, it doesn't do you any favours Chuckles. You asked later how you should haver answered it, easy - If you were town, you would ahve said that you already were as you were town. But the way you say it there means you will work with the town, as though you haven't been before. 

I'm very curious about cloud voting dap. One thing that has been troubling me in this game is there are two claimed protectors. If dap actually flips jailkeeper then I would start to doubt we have a straight doc. Since it appears our cop was only a two shot. That is a matter for later I think.

That is odd that Ley hasn't been on to say anything while he has been sitting at L-2. It is his awake time.

vote Ley

I've had a number of thought about the Doc, especially if Dap is telling the truth. I'll put more at the bottom, but one of them was that Cloud was mafia and revealed to try and out the real Doc when pressure was on him. Luckily for him there wasn't any Doc (this is an outside thought and see below for what i think more likely)

I guess it's time to reveal, seeing as it's at L-1... I didn't want to do so too early, nor did I want to mention anything in that way because you'd call me out for "soft claiming". I'm a Town Watcher, as I hinted at in this post:

My vote was a joke vote, so I'll unvote now. I wont vote someone else as I'm not really sure of anyone, so I'll watch the more interesting discussions that you have (like the one between Nolder and Ithi just above), and put in a reply if I see something I find worth noting. I won't have the time to do WoT cases like Dap does though, because of school and such bullshit. Oh, how I wish I had the time for it...

I'll make a comment below about this reveal.

Well there you got your claim Ithi. With a hint in a post back on March the 30th, just as backup in case it'd get heated up around me.

Also, if you want to know my results, these are them:

Night 1 - I was behind here, and didn't want to have Darthe wait any longer (he was waiting for me), so I watched Ithi, who was most in the spotlights back then. The reveals were after where I was with reading. Noone else targeted Ithi.

Night 2 - I watched Dap, noone targeted him.

Night 3 - I watched myself (because I thought the Cop might visit me, and I thought it'd be good to know who the Cop was, in case he'd catch a scum and not want to say it), but I again didn't get targeted by anyone else.

(note, that I don't think people will appear to have targeted these people if they are roleblocked. I'm not sure though, it's just what seems logical)

not sure why you thought the cop would target you on night 3. 

Just lynch Ley. He slipped. He's convinced Turin is mafia, even though he is CONFIRMED town.

neither of you are confirmed until Darthe says you are town, whether as a coroner report or when we win the game at the end. you are however very high on the most likely town list. 

Now my thoughts after all the stuff that went on. (and I should be in bed by now, only an hour to catch up)

Ley's claim - I actually believe this, the reason being, RTE being only a 2 shot cop. I wondered at the time if there maybe a Watcher or tracker in the game, maybe both. So I'm not surprised there is a Watcher. I think they may also be a Tracker, but that is just supposition due to lack of cop in the game. They can work well together. Ley has looked scummy and him going after Turin like that seemed off. However I think he maybe telling the truth about his role, so he was just playing a little badly. I also think it is quite scummy to direct the vig/SK into killing him tonight. If he is telling the truth then mafia can wipe their hands from it and blame Chuckles. Ithi said she hasn't hounding PR, well by suggesting Chuckles to go for Rand or Ley is. She has pushed all those that Claimed PRs in this game. but she never really let them get to far on a lynch (today for example she pushed for Dap and then jumped off his vote after a few others voted and went for someone else). So Rand is correct she has pushed/hounded them. 

Turin - you have back Ithi alot throughout this game, I had noticed it early on, and others are seeing it now. It wouldn't surprise me (after all you guys have said about Darthe's games) that he would put a clause in your role that you have to, just put the cat amongst the pigeons, so to speak. 

Daps claim - On the same theme as the Cop, I'm wondering if Cloud only has a couple of shots as well. That would mean there would be another protective role out there (and no I don't want Cloud to confirm or not - just my thoughts). 

Rand has suddenly begun to actually play the game, he did the same thing in Ithi's game, was quite for ages and swooped in on people. He does make some good points on Ithi, however at one point, he says that she has been off her game, I'm sure at the beginning of the game, he said she was true to her meta, but I would have to check and I don't have time now, because I should be in bed. 

UNVOTE

Right, that was at the beginning of the game though. As the game has gone on, Ithi has focused more on hammering town PRs and people who go against her (Ley and myself) then actual scumhunting. 

@BG, Ithi hasn't specifically stated if pineapple = vanilla as far as role goes. She would have to answer that. I am leaning that way by the way she is mixing it up. I could be wrong as she jumped in with both feet when she was the Doc in Darthe's last game. 

@Rand, Did you actually come out and suspect Ithi before she became suspicious of you? I think I was the one suspicious of you earlier. I am pretty sure that she pointed out some things about Ley well before he went and got all 100% certain that she was mafia.  

:dry: 

It's Sunday. I was busy cleaning most of the afternoon and evening. 

Did a quick read up. Holy moly. 10 or so pages just today. 

I'm down with mass reveal. Wonder why BG wanted to hear from Ithi first. 

I iz Vanilla, though. 

Ley, still leaning scum on ya, even with Mish's claim. Sounds like y'all could have cooked that up on a QT. 

But, I am still more sure of Dap. His role is way to crazy to be in this game, imo. And is way too off in general. 

Vote Dap, guys. 

Archived