DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Darthe's Mafia Game Over. Mafia Wins.

Darthe

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rand.

But the point is they will have to commit to something. Once they have to do that then they have to go with it and they could make a mistake. I would say that it would be very suspicious for everyone to come out and claim vanilla. My point stands that I seriously doubt that there are any roles more important than the ones already claimed.

What are you afraid will happen if everyone has to claim?

Rand is also tunnelling hard on me now ... Because I've brought him to the surface.

Oh - and let me explain the formatting. I didn't start a new sentence earlier - I typed three dots @ Leyrann. But my phone just recognises a dot and so auto capitalises the next letter after it.

The only way to stop it is to type the same letter twice and then go back and delete the first one but I really don't have time for that.

Sorry to burst your bubble lol.

Rand.

But the point is they will have to commit to something. Once they have to do that then they have to go with it and they could make a mistake. I would say that it would be very suspicious for everyone to come out and claim vanilla. My point stands that I seriously doubt that there are any roles more important than the ones already claimed.

What are you afraid will happen if everyone has to claim?

I'm afraid that mafia will pick and choose who they want to kill and most likely they will start killing of important PRs for us.  Mafia already knows more than town, we don't want them to know even more.  Not only will they know who claimed what, they will know who lied and who told the truth while town will stumble around trying to figure out whos lying.  You can't deny thats kind of whats happening right now.  We are trying to figure out which PRs are lying or not, while mafia already knows.

No I wasn't talking about my suspects. I was talking about the people on the mafia team.

In other news. Rand has become remarkably talkative since he caught a bit of flak.

No, I became remarkably talkative since I had my first weekend for about a month where I didn't have to worry as much about robotics and homework.  That with the combination of all the stuff going on right now made me talkative.

He only needed 2 more votes. I hadn't seen a vote count in a while. I didn't know how many people were left off to vote.

Were there 7 people not voting when he was at L-2. I figured there would only be a few.

Ithi, its literally subtraction.   If there were 5 people voting him, and 12 people in the game, there were 7 people left.  I don't buy this explanation.

Rand is also tunnelling hard on me now ... Because I've brought him to the surface.

Oh - and let me explain the formatting. I didn't start a new sentence earlier - I typed three dots @ Leyrann. But my phone just recognises a dot and so auto capitalises the next letter after it.

The only way to stop it is to type the same letter twice and then go back and delete the first one but I really don't have time for that.

RIght, and you aren't tunnelling on me at all.  :rolleyes:  All you've done is respond to my questions and say I'm attacking you.  Yes, thats obvious.  I still haven't seen a solid case on why I'm mafia.

Why do you and mish 2 want to die if you are town? to "vet" each other? How can you possibly know if each other are also town if you are. Your stated actions mean that you have not run into each other. That is just flat out weird. 

Lynching Ley doesn't vet me, since I claimed after him. But IF you were to lynch one of us, I would be the better choice; I have a useless role, and you'll get confirmation about my role that'll make it quite clear that there is a Watcher or something like it in the game; why else put in a visitor?

I don't get why people feel it's neccessary to be rude to the mod.

I'm going to lie down; I'm hennaing my hair and it's SO heavy, I've gotten a killer migraine from it and I can't really think right now. See ya'll later.

Was there no-one voting for anyone else then? Just 5 on Leyrann?

Chuckles - I would rather you shot Rand. He is defending Leyrann quite hard and did that - we'll Lynch Ithi next thing. He has no real reason to defend Ley unless they are both Mafia or Rand is Mafia and knows Ley is Town.

Tbh I'd rather we Lynched Rand. I don't want you to kill Ley. I think Rands actions have practically confirmed him as confused Town.

Yah we are not being rude to Darthe. Didn't you think the 'where's my Mod' thingy was funny @ Mish

But now I need to sleep. Do what you will.

And yes - I think you are Mafia so you don't want a mass claim. You already have a shed load of Claims to plough through so I'm sure you don't want be messing about making up your own.

Leyrann. I'm not Mafia. I'm trying to find the Mafia. Quit your crying and help if you are Town.

If you're trying to find mafia, you're doing a damn bad job doing so this game. I'm pretty sure the only one you've found this game is Dap.

Also don't. As in THEY don't. Plural.

The Mafia doesn't - thinking of The Mafia as a single entity.

They don't - the people on the Mafia team. Plural.

I don't mind either way. I "claimed" ages ago anyways.

Fixed that for you.

ITs not JuSt my Job. Is everyone town jOb. Can't do it All myself.

AND you said just vote for consolodation yesterday. And you said you don't have time go look for mafia and make cvases.

If you can't be bothered whY should I.

Now am sleeping. Leave me alone.

Why do you and mish 2 want to die if you are town? to "vet" each other? How can you possibly know if each other are also town if you are. Your stated actions mean that you have not run into each other. That is just flat out weird. 

I do what I feel like doing. I don't follow anyone. I'm not going to look thru this entire game looking for proof.

As far as the massclaim goes, I think it will be very helpful to town right now because the main roles are already out and there might be someone with a lesser role that actually might be able to confirm something that one of you all have actually claimed. It also forces the mafia to make a statement about what they are.

I believe my flip would pretty much confirm Mish to be honest, or the other way around. If she dies, then it reïnforces my claim, because why put a visitor without watcher or whatever-that-other-role-was? And if I die, then you know that I was a watcher, and therefore not lying. While Mish might be a mafia trying to buddy up with me (as it's still not certain if I'm going to live...), I want you to see Rand as pretty much vetted, because he's just playing 100% town in my view. And once I'm dead and flipped town my view will be worth quite a lot.

Also, I wouldn't mind dying now. All this fuzz about me has cleared a LOT about everyone here, and I feel like it gave us at least one nearly confirmed town (Rand) and one nearly confirmed scum (Ithi).

A quote would've helped me understand what you were talking about here (atm my head is full with over an hour of learning Latin words...)

:nod: 

makes sense

so turin, you want me to shoot rand/ley and i have your blessing too, 

To be honest I find this the two worst choices to make. I'd say, Ithi or Dap. I mean, don't you agree that Rand, at least, has done A LOT for town?

Oh, and if you do want to shoot Rand or me, please shoot me. I think Rand will be able to be of a lot more use for town than me.

Archived