DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Darthe's Mafia Game Over. Mafia Wins.

Darthe

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why is Leyrann so angry about me voting for Rand and then Turin voting for Rand.

Why is he still so angry at me at all? Does he think I am wrong to reason that Rand setting up future Lynches on me might mean that he is actually Town afterall?

Ley would you rather I vote Rand or move my vote back to you. You are not making a lot of sense at the moment.

And I don't remember saying anything about mass lynches. Might take me a while to go back and check though.

What in the world are you going on about Ley? I do not blindly follow anyone. I believe I questioned Rand before anyone else for his inconsistency regarding Dap.

One person speculating about how another person had possible information on a third person is not a slip. Trying to paint it as such is silly.

Chuckles if you promise to shoot Rand tonight I will switch back to Ley now.

Show me one time in this entire game (not counting initial day 1 votes) that you voted for someone who had not previously been either voted or FoSed by Ithi shortly before and I'll drop the following topic.  For all I know, I may be wrong, but as far as I can remember, I'm not.  I don't think you're mafia, but I do think you're being led by one right now.

What in the world are you going on about Ley? I do not blindly follow anyone. I believe I questioned Rand before anyone else for his inconsistency regarding Dap.

One person speculating about how another person had possible information on a third person is not a slip. Trying to paint it as such is silly.

Chuckles if you promise to shoot Rand tonight I will switch back to Ley now.

Do you have the quote where he was inconsistent then?

Also, about Rand, I feel like he's playing really well this game, and I think he's as close to confirmed town (to me) as one can come without being confirmed by a role.

Why is Leyrann so angry about me voting for Rand and then Turin voting for Rand.

Why is he still so angry at me at all? Does he think I am wrong to reason that Rand setting up future Lynches on me might mean that he is actually Town afterall?

Ley would you rather I vote Rand or move my vote back to you. You are not making a lot of sense at the moment.

And I don't remember saying anything about mass lynches. Might take me a while to go back and check though.

I think you mean mass claims, and yes I know you've said at least once about me not wanting mass claims and how that makes me mafia.  Possibly more.

Mafia don't want a mass claim. Noted.

Rand doesn't want our SK to kill him so cast suspicion on me. Noted

Rand thinks is odd I don't believe Watcher or visitor claim. When Ley could have claimed that at L-2 but didn't. And he didn't seem worried about being Lynched either. He knew that he wasn't going to be voted for I think.

So yeah I don't believe his Watcher claim. Especially as he basically slipped and said he knew the Mafia had targetted Cloud on N1

Mafia doesn't want a mass claim, at this point specifically talking about me.

Because of the total lack of reasoning.

I'm not angry. I'm just saying you're playing really scummy, messing up every second post. Oh, and trying to lynch me, while I'm town and my ONLY "mistake" in the game (as far as I can remember being pointed out) was me saying I don't lie, except when mafia to save a mafia teammate etc (what we've been talking about for two days), which I said because I wanted to be able to tell you all when I felt like accusing someone of buddying, distancing etc when it was just an, imo, normal action, without me being called scummy for it.

I'd rather have you vote me, I think. It would clear Mish, and I don't know if Rand has a role, and if he does, if it's a good one, but I doubt that my role will get any more useful than it has been up to now (not useful).

Rand thinks is odd I don't believe Watcher or visitor claim. When Ley could have claimed that at L-2 but didn't. And he didn't seem worried about being Lynched either. He knew that he wasn't going to be voted for I think.

So yeah I don't believe his Watcher claim. Especially as he basically slipped and said he knew the Mafia had targetted Cloud on N1

I think I was responding to something you said. Can you find that too? How many pages back is it? I will go look.

Ok, and I'm off for homework now. Do what you want, but don't forget my lists:

Scum:

Ithi, Dap, Chuckles.

Town:

Mish, Rand, Cloud, Arez, Turin (Turin please stop following Ithi though).

Unsure:

Others, I guess. But atm I'm too much thinking of the moment to realy think of those unclaimed not active.

OH!

Rand, you said that mass claims only help Mafia.

That was my response to you. That you were saying that.

It was a joke because I was actually thinking that damn right Mafia don't want mass claims. That means they'd have to figure out all their fake roles and stuff.

No wonder I didn't remember it - that was just a quick note of what you said lol.

I think I was responding to something you said. Can you find that too? How many pages back is it? I will go look.

page 101, but I already looked

If you'd said mafia doesn't though, that would have been generalized so you would have meant that, but mafia don't means that you are looking at a specific person.  Now that could be a grammar mistake, but I believe that you don't believe in those. :wink:

In all seriousness, your use of the word noted means that you were looking at what I was doing.

OH!

Rand, you said that mass claims only help Mafia.

That was my response to you. That you were saying that.

It was a joke because I was actually thinking that damn right Mafia don't want mass claims. That means they'd have to figure out all their fake roles and stuff.

No wonder I didn't remember it - that was just a quick note of what you said lol.

OK, so now that we have that cleared up, are you for or against mass claims?  And can you also answer the other question that I marked, ITHI QUESTION?

And yes - I think you are Mafia so you don't want a mass claim. You already have a shed load of Claims to plough through so I'm sure you don't want be messing about making up your own.

Leyrann. I'm not Mafia. I'm trying to find the Mafia. Quit your crying and help if you are Town.

Why do you and mish 2 want to die if you are town? to "vet" each other? How can you possibly know if each other are also town if you are. Your stated actions mean that you have not run into each other. That is just flat out weird. 

I do what I feel like doing. I don't follow anyone. I'm not going to look thru this entire game looking for proof.

As far as the massclaim goes, I think it will be very helpful to town right now because the main roles are already out and there might be someone with a lesser role that actually might be able to confirm something that one of you all have actually claimed. It also forces the mafia to make a statement about what they are.

And yes - I think you are Mafia so you don't want a mass claim. You already have a shed load of Claims to plough through so I'm sure you don't want be messing about making up your own.

Leyrann. I'm not Mafia. I'm trying to find the Mafia. Quit your crying and help if you are Town.

I just said why mafia would want a mass claim, can you please refute that?  I haven't seen a direct refute to that yet, besides from Turin, and that kind of ended weakly.

Also don't. As in THEY don't. Plural.

The Mafia doesn't - thinking of The Mafia as a single entity.

They don't - the people on the Mafia team. Plural.

I don't mind either way. I claimed ages ago anyways.

Right, thats my point.  Since you said don't, you were talking specifically about the people on the mafia team which means you were talking about your suspects.

Why do you and mish 2 want to die if you are town? to "vet" each other? How can you possibly know if each other are also town if you are. Your stated actions mean that you have not run into each other. That is just flat out weird. 

I do what I feel like doing. I don't follow anyone. I'm not going to look thru this entire game looking for proof.

As far as the massclaim goes, I think it will be very helpful to town right now because the main roles are already out and there might be someone with a lesser role that actually might be able to confirm something that one of you all have actually claimed. It also forces the mafia to make a statement about what they are.

Mafia right now can make up a random role or just say they're vanilla, not that hard.  With all the roles floating around, some that are getting even more obscure such as jailkeeper and visitor, mafia can get away with so much.  You say that this will somehow bring the mafia out, but it will be so easy to dodge this.

Just thinking that this entire latest bit of arguing is so all mafia would have more time to figure out their fakeclaims for when it is decided that the mass claim idea is a good one.

It was decided by part of the town.  Thats not a decision.  I and everyone else suspicious of Dap can say we decide to vote for Dap, doesn't mean everyone else is stalling to try and figure out how not to vote for him.

Ithi can you answer the question at the bottom of this post

HOW CAN ANYONE ADVOCATE LYNCHING CONFIRMED TOWN!?!!

I don't know, ask Ithi though. Somehow she feels its bad if Ley does it because he forgot something, but fine if Dap does it consistently.

Sorry it's very difficult to format everything manually and you had all kinds of weird fonts and stuff in your questions for some reason.

I tried my best. Please don't ask me to re-reformat it because I got completely lost with all the strange colours, fonts and backgrounds.

Were you copying your questions from somewhere else, because I've quoted other things this game and not had the same problem?

Yeah sorry, I was trying to copy my questions thought that would make it easier.  Yeah formatting's fine.

Rand. Ley uses very good grammar at all times. Better than most of the lazy americans that speak a form of English as their first (some only) language.

There's good grammar, and then there's the appropriate uses of commas and so on to get the correct form of again to the correct noun/adjective/adverb and so on.  Everyone's going to mess up on that.  Are you seriously telling me that you think its more likely that Ley made a slip of that magnitude instead of a simple grammar mistake?

3. Ithi: Rand thinks is odd I don't believe Watcher or visitor claim. When Ley could have claimed that at L-2 but didn't. And he didn't seem worried about being Lynched either. He knew that he wasn't going to be voted for I think.

Me: How would he know that he wasn't going to be voted for? How does he know what the rest of town is thinking?

I figured he saw all the people who had already voted and the others were his team. Therefore no need to rush. I think I explained this at the time.

Bullsh*t. That would mean mafia would have a majority, because all non-mafia (according to you) would already be on my train, while I wasn't yet lynched. You're only digging your grave deeper Ithi.

Thank you, someone else understands.  

ITHI QUESTION (to make it more visible):  How would Ley know what all the other 7 non-Ley voters were thinking?  Did you mean to suggest they were all on his team?

Archived