DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Darthe's Mafia Game Over. Mafia Wins.

Darthe

I would really like the SK to kill Rand - like I said before.

Let the Mafia and the SK have it out whilst we Lynch the Mafia.

Chuckles - you aren't going to be able to win this game, because you are 3rd party. But if you side with Town I will make it up to you.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you think there are going to be better targets for the mafia than a doc, a doc/RB or a vig/SK that is helping town? The only possible one could be a full-time cop which I don't think we will find in this game.

You are trying to fear monger to buy time so your team can decide how to fake claim.

A doc who self protects.  Thats out of the list.  A doc/RB who Ithi has already said is most likely mafia, which I agree with as well.  Not a target.   An SK who can also turn against the town and shoot town PRs such as Mish, or Ley if we don't get this done.  Not a problem.  Your point being?

If you are so convinced that Dap is mafia why are you still voting chuckles on the possibility that he COULD turn against town. I am starting to doubt that he is a mafia RB as it does make sense that Cloud would be dead now if that were the case.(provided cloud is really the doc)

what is Mish doing on your list? even she has stated that her role does nothing except potentially confuse town investigative roles.

I would still think that the SK is #2 behind the doc on the mafia hit list at present. Your team cannot afford to lose members in the day and night.

Also, how do you know that he is self protecting? cause your attempts to kill him have failed?

For godssake I'm not 3rd party, I really am town vig!!

Shoot some more mafia for us then, and help us lynch the others.

A town killer is another reason for a massclaim as it will help avoid our killer from killing our PR's by accident.

tic toc tic toc... The longer you wait Rand the less believable your claim will be.

He didn't get killed Night 1 (when I hadn't seen his reveal yet when sending in my choice), and I doubted they'd try again.

This is where Leyrann says that Cloud didn't get NK'd by the Mafia N1 and he doubted that they would try again.

So he knew they tried to kill Cloud on N1

Ithi, he never said that they tried to kill Cloud, he said he didn't get killed.  Huge difference right there, now you're just making up stuff Ley said.

What rand means to say is, wait until he and his buddies can make up some claim

Can some of you actually give me a good reason to mass claim instead of just saying things like this?

Well you are mafia so it would be good for the town to have the SK/Vig shoot you. Unless you have something to contribute? think quickly...

I am not merely following either Rand so just Stahp. 

I already have contributed, I've cased Dap and Chuckles, also Ithi, but for some reason you really don't want to see that.  And Ithi still hasn't answered all my questions btw, if you haven't noticed.

Interesting that no-one hammered Ley. Especially when he didn't seem that worried about being Hammered.

Interesting that Cloud didn't seem bothered by Ley saying that the Mafia Team wouldn't try and Kill him again - like Ley knew they had already tried.

Interesting that Cloud would prefer to get a possible but weird protective Role Lynched instead. Just to clear up some wifom.

I wasn't worried about being hammered because I had my claim.

You're making stuff up. I don't know if they tried. It's just that they didn't succeed.

Oh, so you're defending Dap, a scummy player (going after a claimed Cop for something that the Cop didn't say, going after the Cop-confirmed Mason etc) while willing to lynch another scummy player (scummy because he's talking about his own meta1)? You're skyrocketing on my scumlist the last few pages Ithi.

Mafia don't want a mass claim. Noted.

Rand doesn't want our SK to kill him so cast suspicion on me. Noted

Rand thinks is odd I don't believe Watcher or visitor claim. When Ley could have claimed that at L-2 but didn't. And he didn't seem worried about being Lynched either. He knew that he wasn't going to be voted for I think.

So yeah I don't believe his Watcher claim. Especially as he basically slipped and said he knew the Mafia had targetted Cloud on N1

And with this post you pass Dap and Chuckles on my scum list... Vote is at the bottom of my post. You just keep making BS up.

I am okay with lynching Rand.

unvote. vote Rand alMafia

You're for tomorrow. I have no idea in the world why you follow Ithi, while neither she or you even has the slighest case on Rand.

I've responded to your other posts :unsure:

You've even been quoting my responses.

I type on a phone you know - and am ill in bed.

Do you want to write me a nice easy list to answer?

So no you're playing the poor, ill person that we should all care about?

Well, this is mafia. I judge people by their actions, not how they feel IRL.

He didn't get killed Night 1 (when I hadn't seen his reveal yet when sending in my choice), and I doubted they'd try again.

This is where Leyrann says that Cloud didn't get NK'd by the Mafia N1 and he doubted that they would try again.

Eh, no. I said that they didn't KILL Cloud. I didn't say they didn't TRY to kill him.

Unvote vote Ithi

A town killer is another reason for a massclaim as it will help avoid our killer from killing our PR's by accident.

tic toc tic toc... The longer you wait Rand the less believable your claim will be.

This is another huge bonus, considering mafia most likely don't have a Doc role. 

You have already dug your grave three miles deep earlier. I don't remember exactly what you said, but it was something along the lines of "I'll work with town for now".

My scum list right now:

Ithi - Nearly 100% sure.

Turin - Following Ithi on someone with a total lack of a case of any sort. Almost as sure as about Ithi.

Dap - Getting defended by Ithi, plays really scummy. Only just below Dap.

Chuckles - Accidentally told us that he's not town. He's my vote as soon as the mafia above in the list are out.

If the game is still going after this, I guess we'll see again. But I wouldn't be surprised if this, maybe with one more, is all that there is left for antitown.

My scum list right now:

Ithi - Nearly 100% sure.

Turin - Following Ithi on someone with a total lack of a case of any sort. Almost as sure as about Ithi.

Chuckles - Accidentally told us that he's not town. He's my vote as soon as the mafia above in the list are out.

If the game is still going after this, I guess we'll see again. But I wouldn't be surprised if this, maybe with one more, is all that there is left for antitown.

Vote Ley

Do you think there are going to be better targets for the mafia than a doc, a doc/RB or a vig/SK that is helping town? The only possible one could be a full-time cop which I don't think we will find in this game.

You are trying to fear monger to buy time so your team can decide how to fake claim.

A doc who self protects.  Thats out of the list.  A doc/RB who Ithi has already said is most likely mafia, which I agree with as well.  Not a target.   An SK who can also turn against the town and shoot town PRs such as Mish, or Ley if we don't get this done.  Not a problem.  Your point being?

If you are so convinced that Dap is mafia why are you still voting chuckles on the possibility that he COULD turn against town. I am starting to doubt that he is a mafia RB as it does make sense that Cloud would be dead now if that were the case.(provided cloud is really the doc)

I'm convinced both of them are scum, but as I said before, Chuckles is more likely.  However, you do have a point, Chuckles said he would work with town, I don't believe him, but I'll give him a break for today.  unvote vote Dap

what is Mish doing on your list? even she has stated that her role does nothing except potentially confuse town investigative roles.

Still a town PR.

I would still think that the SK is #2 behind the doc on the mafia hit list at present. Your team cannot afford to lose members in the day and night.

There wasn't an order in my list, just pointing out that none of them are really strong for mafia to kill

Also, how do you know that he is self protecting? cause your attempts to kill him have failed?

Once again, your failure to read posts shows.  He has mentioned him self protecting himself.

Well Ley has basically confirmed that their attempts to kill him have failed.

Read his post again.

I have 2 votes on me right now, and I don't support a mass claim.  Why would I claim right now Turin?  And we don't need a massclaim for that, we just treat it like a lynch and if that person is a PR, then near the end of day they can state that and Chuckles won't kill him.  That doesn't mean everyone has to claim.

Oh and Ithi still hasn't answered my questions.  

He doubted they would try again.

Try again.

Thus knowing they had tried before.

His words not mine.

I've responded to your other posts :unsure:

You've even been quoting my responses.

I type on a phone you know - and am ill in bed.

Do you want to write me a nice easy list to answer?

My other posts didn't even have questions.  And most of your responses were something like he's scum, or he's trying to do this because he's scum.  Basically dodgy answers.

Last post before dinner. If I get lynched before I'm back - Remember my list. Oh, and there are 4 new posts at least.

Can you all remember Leyrann saying that he thought I was Town.

And now today, because I think he is Mafia and would like him Lynched, he thinks I am Mafia.

Is funny.

No, I think you are mafia because of pages full of BS reasoning, and then that vote on Rand that has no reasoning anywhere to be found.

My scum list right now:

Ithi - Nearly 100% sure.

Vote Ley

Best reasoning ever.

You're right below Chuckles, if you give this amount of reasoning to your vote...

Ley, you just did what you accused Dap of doing. Going after the cop confirmed mason. So if I'm on the list why isn't Arez?

Nice job.

Chuckles. You have my blessing to shoot either Rand or Ley tonight. they are both mafia. I hope your team will bus you now.

Rand, I am sure that if just make a list of questions you would like answered by Ithi they will be.

Stop being obstinate about making the list easy to follow and then trying to paint her as scummy by not digging thru all your posts to find them. I am interested in seeing the list myself.

Wait ...

Leyrann now thinks that Turin is Mafia.

When he was confirmed by our Cop RTE

And also has his Mason claim that was backed up by RTE.

Seriously you need to stop making me laugh cos it keeps starting up coughing fits.

Woah wait a second, isn't that what Dap did too?

Wait a minute, why isn't Ithi voting Dap then?  So weird

Rand, I am sure that if just make a list of questions you would like answered by Ithi they will be.

Stop being obstinate about making the list easy to follow and then trying to paint her as scummy by not digging thru all your posts to find them. I am interested in seeing the list myself.

OK fine, questions coming up.

Leyrann.

I voted for Rand because I earlier said I thought the Killer should kill him. I said this because I thought he was Mafia.

He then comes on and says that if you flip Town we should Lynch me. Made me think he knew you would flip Town possibly.

If you are all in this together then you just put on a very poor show.

Your whole case on me is that you are annoyed that I think you are Mafia.

Well that's not my problem.

Archived