DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Darthe's Mafia Game Over. Mafia Wins.

Darthe

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't be. I don't have a concious. Well your posting for the Duke it appears. So whoever is creating the moves it will still be you finalizing them. But that would be cheating anyway. Better to just win.

And is now time for sleeping. see you all in the morning.

Wow you all are fun.  How much are you expecting lol?  I did say that this game would be simpler, not a kitchen sink or role madness.

Besides, the correct response was Pawn to E5.

this, most classic chess opening

Hey folks, can I play?!

I promise I have good reads and a great feel for the game.

As long as you're town, no problem.

I always play risk to total world domibatoon

I play it to total domination whenever the other players agree with it. Most fun way to play it :)

Nolder does chit chat till Mish gets a vote and then slams one on Turin.

Nice deflect.

Nolder is Mafia too.

Talk about deflecting. I wasn't even paying attention to anyone else but you and Turin atm.

I guess you're both mafia this game?

Now why would you only be paying attention to Ithi and I?  several other people have posted interesting things.

I was hungry and wanted to know what was for dinner and then you kind of forced me to pay attention to you by saying strange things.

I've been there...very windy and cold! at least you have the wool to keep you warm..

I've never been :laugh: I'm a Glasgow boy!

Hmmm...not sure that is better :wink:

Wait. He chose black! 

White is usually the color for purity, and black for bad juju-ness.

Dap is mafia. 

If Darthe did the move and that was his first it would suggest that he is White, because 1 starts at the white end! (at least as far as I remember)

Oh my daughter has that Mish...she is HP mad *sighs* (It is good, but don't tell her I said that)

What house is she?

Gryffindor...although she like Slytherin because she likes Malfoy (when he is older). Which I can understand,,,however she is now into One Direction...ARGGHHH!!!

did you all notice about the couple in the corner, in Darthes move post...Poor Ithi and Turin  :tongue:

Archived