DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Darthe's Mafia Game Over. Mafia Wins.

Darthe

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

actually RTE you go reread because you've never properly cased me, dap has, hal did, you didnt, if you did case me when you said you would, it woudnt be repeating.

who's scumtastic now  

I did case you. It didn't take much. You've done nothing but incriminate yourself with every successive post. Every post you've made REEKS of OMGUS. Your last votes were Roo and myself. And every post is you crying or complaining that you are being targeted and trying to attack me. Then you have not commented on the other ongoing discussions and casings and you haven't volunteered to prove you are a vig yet.

What I find interesting is that we have 8 hours left to get a Lynch and not one person has yet dropped the old 'we need to consolidate and achieve a Lynch' line yet.

I guess that's just not as easy or popular when the person you are Lynching is on your Mafia Team.

I think they are probably both Mafia and cooked up both of their fake claims to compliment each other. The 'you can vet me using him' post by Nolder supports that - followed by his super fast retraction of that offer when the massive gaping holes in that plan were seen through.

And again I remind you that Nolder told me over and over again that I was making a mistake with Mish and that I would pay for it.

Nolder through out a claim on two votes with about 2 days left cos he didn't want to confuse the claimed doc. A claim that if anything actually created possible confusion.

Nolder just happens to claim a role that means he can't die at night.

Seriously.

Lynch him.

Ive read tjjjos enyire threaf 3 times dude

i bt you varellymmake onnd

For me thays low. Fo you it its intense

I always read the game fully. And I've reread it when I needed to get posts for quotes.

Also, it's one thing to play Drunk Mafia. It's another to try to make any progress or contribute anything meaningful when you're playing drunk mafia >.>

Darthe is known for day vig shots.

And no, since revealing chuckles has stayed mum about his role. He wouldn't have much to say about it if it's fake. Problem is we can expect one vig in this game at least, and there's been no CC. I personally think his play has been too poor for him to be scum. But the two claims do vet each other so there's that (maybe the only way to save Chuckles at this point).

I'm willing to switch to Nolder if need be. By tomorrow we'll know about Chuckles.

RTE - are you covering for your team mate. I was asking Chuckles if He had a day vig shot or not.

I would like an answer from him.

Fine!

UNVOTE

Itired of trying to convince you all and will leave you all to it. Darthe does evil stuff when there is a random though - more than one person could die based on what happened in another game I was in.

Vote RTE I really, really dislike your tunneling. You are not being any better asset to town than what you accuse chuckles for.

I'd really, really love a votecount to know where we're at. I'm willing to vote just about anyone to avoid a Darthe Random.

Archived