DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Darthe's Mafia Game Over. Mafia Wins.

Darthe

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shall we start the backpedaling early then

If you mean my unvote - You might want to read what else I said in that post, as you either did not (while calling out other people for skimming) or you didn't understand what I said. Because I'd say it's quite clear Nol is either town or pulling some really smart move.

Hey guys sorry about being semi absent recently but I'm at my friends house and I'm having a hard time keeping up day to day.

Since there was no kill last night and I don't want the doctor to be potentially misled/confused I think it's necessary for me to claim.

I'm Bulletproof, can't be killed at night. So I may have been shot last night.

Would still like to lynch Maw. 9 posts in nearly 50 pages of gameplay? Can you even call that playing? Leyrann as well, would be fine with lynching him next.

Vote: Maw

So afew things with this. 

1. You bring up inactivity but dont list Snow ((This was before he was replaced)), Me at 27 posts, Dice at 30 or Roo 20 yet you do bring up Ley at 21 and Maw at 11. While you are right about inactivity deserving being looked at, its the names you choose to omit that are bugging me. 

2. Whats with this reveal? Its not going to help the doc at all. Infact it will just confuse them more about who they can trust.

If you flip scum I would suggest looking at those whose name's he ommited from his inactivity list and yes I know that includes me.

Back then me, Maw and Snow were indeed the three with the lowest post counts. Don't forget I haven't posted for about 4 or 5 RL days because I was behind. Not defending Nol here, just stating a fact (more people should know that difference...).

I'm just going to 

unvote vote Nolder

His play keeps failing, as has constantly been pointed out the last few pages. Chuckles is still #2 on my list though, and I am also wanting to vote him if it looks like he is getting more votes. Both I think are scum.

This sounds like hedging his bets to me. It sounds like he is willing to vote for either of them but doesnt really care which. Like hes limiting us to two choices for his vote so that if one flips scum then we have to lynch the other or that if one flips town we have to lynch the other because hes so sure one of them is scum.

I indeed didn't really care which one. Of both I was quite sure they were mafia, and what does it matter if you vote mafia A or mafia B? Also, I don't limit choices for my vote EVER. I have people I'd prefer targeting, but make a good case on someone, and if I think it makes sense, then I'll just be honest, say that I agree with you, not care if people call me out for following (because you can't do ANYTHING without getting called out for following, distancing, buddying, etc, even while those are things that, imo, a mafia shouldn't even WANT to do), and vote the person you cased. And I will also NEVER hesitate to consolidate on a lynch if the deadline is close. So no, I don't limit the choices of who I want to vote to two people.

Nolder said he can't be killed at Night.

Because he is on the Mafia Team and they are very unlikely to send in the Kill on one of their own.

Derp derp even if that was true we just had a Vig claim.

Speaking of which. I can be vetted easily. Have said Vig shoot me.

Okay, I was thinking about this a bit more. And either it's really smart play, or this confirmes Nol as town. This, because, as mafia, you wouldn't say "let's have the Vig shoot me", and if Chuckles would be mafia and Nol too, he most likely wouldn't even mention this, because he would KNOW that this Vig claim was false, and therefore not forget that he's not a vetted Vig.

So either Nol town or Nol being really smart. Either way, I

unvote

This came in while I was writing my thoughts but seriously?

You get alittle pressure and then hop off? FoS. If you truly believed he was scum then you wouldnt be dissuaded from voting him so easily.

You might like to read what I said above the unvote, because you clearly missed that, just like you missed buffalo and (most likely) the other spoiler tags.

I'm down with a RTE lynch, he's lurking and I never even saw his case against mine, but I wanna hear him first before I vote

(Its nice)

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Guys, I have a problem. With all due respect Chuckles, your posts and reasoning have been so poor that I'm starting to think you can't be scum. Why? Your team would never let you post even half of the things that you have and SOMEONE would be guiding your play better than this. Anyone, really...

I'm down with a RTE lynch, he's lurking and I never even saw his case against mine, but I wanna hear him first before I vote

(Its nice)

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Guys, I have a problem. With all due respect Chuckles, your posts and reasoning have been so poor that I'm starting to think you can't be scum. Why? Your team would never let you post even half of the things that you have and SOMEONE would be guiding your play better than this. Anyone, really...

^^^

denial.jpg

Len and Hallia have both come on with cases and stuff but have not placed a vote. At least I think they are not voting - we haven't had a vote count in a while.

I still think Nolder is lying. I won't have time to go back and find all the posts he made I'm sorry. I am looking after my boys today and will be going out tonight.

Does anyone know when the Deadline is?

I think he meant RTE, cuz I asked him about 2(RL) days ago, to case me and he never did, and now he thinks that ill stand up to him talking about my poor playstyle, and using that as an excuse because he knows he can't push my lynch so he said I'm town in an indirect way

Talya it is a Darthe joke that he gives out moldy (ineffective) BPVs.

Chuckles, can you verify if you can shoot in the day or just at night? If so we can have you shoot someone and verify your claim.

thanks, I wondered what all the talk was about

Day two Official Vote Count 2:

Chuckles (3/9): Talya, RTE, Cloud

Nol (5/9): Ithillian, Maw, Turin, Ley, Arez

Maw (1/9): Nol

Ruh (1/9): Chuckles

Not voting (7/17):

Ruh, Ed, Len, Dice, Rand, Snow, Dap

28 Hours until Deadline. http://www.timeandda...0=412&msg=Night

"1365190364">

Right I'm going to bed, since it seems you'll all turn on me and speed lynch me while I'm asleep and if I claim tomorrow, we won't have enough time and yada yada

I'm town vig and I holstered last night

ockquote>

So with just three votes, and everyone talking about Nol, you think that you'd better reveal. Why is it people are revealing like a confessional? Who is going to turn on you and speed lynch you. There are still 24 hrs or so and you aren't even the biggest train. I don't know what to think at the moment brain is fuzzy, so I'm leaving my vote

on you.
Just because I think this important for people to see in one post - I am going to say it again and quote what I am referring to:

Nolder revealed with only 2 votes and an awful lot more time on the clock.

I think your logic is fuzzy indeed and you are attempting to defend a team mate.

- if Talya believes a prem claim and not having the most votes is a reason to vote someone, why didn't she vote Nolder when he did exactly the same thing over a day ago.

Why don't you check what people say, I didn't vote Chuckles because he claimed. If you had read the thread fully, I gave my reasons fully and had nothing to do with his claim. I don't know whether I believe Nol or Chuckles (as I have said before). But why would I take my vote off someone who had claimed just as badly as Nol, when I had other reasons for voting for him in the first place. I also notice Dap jumped on this, again he should read as well, because you both taking it out of context and twisting it for your own needs. Then Dap says the old "I'm happy with a Talya train" funny do we see him vote no, because he wants others to do it first. He seems to do this a lot. 

Nolder said he can't be killed at Night.

Because he is on the Mafia Team and they are very unlikely to send in the Kill on one of their own.

Derp derp even if that was true we just had a Vig claim.

Speaking of which. I can be vetted easily. Have said Vig shoot me.

If chuckles is telling the truth, why should he waste his shot on you. If you are town, then a pointless exercise, if you are mafia and are Bulletproof, then you have wasted our vig shot. If he is mafia, he won't do it, because he doesn't want to waste it, but he would say he did. If you are both mafia this is one big ruse. So which ever way you look at it, this was the worst suggestion I have seen all game. 

Both claims are easily fake-able. Counterclaims are not going to be likely, and (especially the vig) can be talked away. If Nol is telling the truth then Chuckles could be telling the truth. 

Also going back to Nol's claim, I actually don't agree it being good for town. Now the mafia know not where to shot. If Nol had kept quiet, the mafia would have no idea about him and could end up losing a night kill on him. Now though, they can start to narrow down other PRs. Now that Chuckles has revealed, they can narrow it down even more. 

I really don't understand you people. Chuckles' scumtastic posts have been quoted by myself and others. I'm not repeating myself, this started on day 1. You want cases on him, go back and reread. All chuckles has done since his crappy 3 scum suggestions is place OMGUS votes. Between him and Nolder someone I think is fake claiming and I know we'll find out which by day 3 for sure.

Archived