Day two Official Vote Count 2:

Chuckles (3/9): Talya, RTE, Cloud

Nol (5/9): Ithillian, Maw, Turin, Ley, Arez

Maw (1/9): Nol

Ruh (1/9): Chuckles

Not voting (7/17):

Ruh, Ed, Len, Dice, Rand, Snow, Dap

28 Hours until Deadline.  http://www.timeandda...0=412&msg=Night

Right I'm going to bed, since it seems you'll all turn on me and speed lynch me while I'm asleep and if I claim tomorrow, we won't have enough time and yada yada

I'm town vig and I holstered last night

So with just three votes, and everyone talking about Nol, you think that you'd better reveal. Why is it people are revealing like a confessional? Who is going to turn on you and speed lynch you. There are still 24 hrs or so and you aren't even the biggest train. I don't know what to think at the moment brain is fuzzy, so I'm leaving my vote on you.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Day two Official Vote Count 2:

Chuckles (3/9): Talya, RTE, Cloud

Nol (5/9): Ithillian, Maw, Turin, Ley, Arez

Maw (1/9): Nol

Ruh (1/9): Chuckles

Not voting (7/17):

Ruh, Ed, Len, Dice, Rand, Snow, Dap

28 Hours until Deadline. http://www.timeandda...0=412&msg=Night

Right I'm going to bed, since it seems you'll all turn on me and speed lynch me while I'm asleep and if I claim tomorrow, we won't have enough time and yada yada

I'm town vig and I holstered last night

So with just three votes, and everyone talking about Nol, you think that you'd better reveal. Why is it people are revealing like a confessional? Who is going to turn on you and speed lynch you. There are still 24 hrs or so and you aren't even the biggest train. I don't know what to think at the moment brain is fuzzy, so I'm leaving my vote on you.

Just because I think this important for people to see in one post - I am going to say it again and quote what I am referring to:

Nolder revealed with only 2 votes and an awful lot more time on the clock.

I think your logic is fuzzy indeed and you are attempting to defend a team mate.

- if Talya believes a prem claim and not having the most votes is a reason to vote someone, why didn't she vote Nolder when he did exactly the same thing over a day ago.

Yes his claim was prem

But I can believe it

Why do you believe it?

And if you believe everyone who is claimed so far ... Who are your top suspects for Mafia atm?

For now, cos I have no evidence to doubt it, and it can be verified

I believe the masons most, then chuckles, then Nol

As for suspects, you still bug me. I can't shake it but I don't want to lynch you yet, I'm not sure enough

You are right about Tanya's double standard though, id consider lunching her

I need to check back again first. Morning brain

I wish I could shoot someone :dry:

Makes me nervous this does

Yes his claim was prem

But I can believe it

Why do you believe it?

And if you believe everyone who is claimed so far ... Who are your top suspects for Mafia atm?

For now, cos I have no evidence to doubt it, and it can be verified

I believe the masons most, then chuckles, then Nol

As for suspects, you still bug me. I can't shake it but I don't want to lynch you yet, I'm not sure enough

You are right about Tanya's double standard though, id consider lunching her

I need to check back again first. Morning brain

I wish I could shoot someone :dry:

Makes me nervous this does

You have one suspect who just happens to be the one not running alongside you waving a 'Go Dap - you're the greatest!' Banner.

And I make you nervous.

Good.

Check out Talya's other posts and who she pokes and defends. That should make you really nervous.

I don't doubt it at all

The other I do

Ley was the one bugging me, that's who

Then can you please case me so that I can explain any actions that are maybe not clear?

Oh, by the way, I'd be willing to lynch either Nol or Chuckles if not for their claims. With their claims, I'm not sure. There are pros (they played very scummy and revealed really early) and cons (we might lose a vig or someone immune to mafia shots).

vote Nolder

his actions do not add up to town to me

I'm just going to 

unvote vote Nolder

His play keeps failing, as has constantly been pointed out the last few pages. Chuckles is still #2 on my list though, and I am also wanting to vote him if it looks like he is getting more votes. Both I think are scum.

Ithi, can you explain the Darthe BPV....I've not played one of his games before, has he some kind of trade mark? Thanks.

I have to be honest I can't make my mind up about Nol, whilst having someone who is bulletproof and town can be useful. But then it makes me wonder, if true, what does the mafia have to counter this?

Could be they have an X shot strongman (someone who powers up the kill to go through protective roles). That's what I would do anyway.

But why claim when he wasn't really in danger at the time.

Answered that already.

I'm sure he said something about not having much time due to being at friends. Or has that gone? or was it someone else. I know a few people have said that.

Yes I'm at my friends house. Probably will be for another 2-4 days.

Nolder said he can't be killed at Night.

Because he is on the Mafia Team and they are very unlikely to send in the Kill on one of their own.

Derp derp even if that was true we just had a Vig claim.

Speaking of which. I can be vetted easily. Have said Vig shoot me.

Nolder said he can't be killed at Night.

Because he is on the Mafia Team and they are very unlikely to send in the Kill on one of their own.

Derp derp even if that was true we just had a Vig claim.

Speaking of which. I can be vetted easily. Have said Vig shoot me.

Well that's horsepoo too. Have one unverified possible mafioso vet another unverified possible mafioso.

How wonderfully neat that you two just happen to have popped up and claimed in this game when you both had hardly any votes. I mean, it's like it was planned or something :laugh:

Nol, does it specifically say that you are NK proof?

I agree with Ithi here. Chuckles says he shot at you last night. You don't die. Nothing is proven.

Who do you think is mafia? All you have talked about us lynching inactive players, except for snow/hallia

Ithi, I'm rereading because although I was following along after my first incarnation died to see what happened, I didn't analyze or look closely at things, wich is what I'm doing now. Almost done, but I've also kept up to date on new posts. And Chucky's claim... Well. Town vig is one claim I never trust. Too easy for a serial killer to claim, or even a mafia with an extra shot or two, like Dap had in the Indiana Jones game. ------------- I'm curious about Ed. I had a feeling he had very few posts, but I went to check and he has quite a lot really. But I haven't really noticed him or gotten any read, and that doesn't fit with how I remember playing with Ed before. I think I gotta do a full reread with notes tomorrow.

Archived