DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Darthe's Mafia Game Over. Mafia Wins.

Darthe

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm baaaaaack! Ok, I've been following along, but I'm gonna read again now from the start of N1. I think Chuckles is the one looking worst atm. That has nothing to do with my predeccors views, it's all about Chuckles' play so far. But yeah, gonna read that, and then I might be going it, so it might be a few hours until I return.

I'm baaaaaack! Ok, I've been following along, but I'm gonna read again now from the start of N1. I think Chuckles is the one looking worst atm. That has nothing to do with my predeccors views, it's all about Chuckles' play so far. But yeah, gonna read that, and then I might be going it, so it might be a few hours until I return.

i dont want to sound mean or anything, but you've just replaced the player i cased, and you yourself played scummy (as you put it on purpose) D1, whats the saying you guys use, pot meet kettle or something 

I know you cased Roo/me, and I'm not saying Roo played nice, he spammed and posted basically nothing useful. And no, I didn't play scummy on purpose D1; Mish1.0 did. ----- Not going out after all (movie I wanted to see today was sold out, grumbles) so just reread then.

How many posts did John Snow have before he was replaced?

Three.

>I find it curious that Nolder states he wants to Lynch all Lurkers but he hasn't gone against John Snow. Has he ever called John Snow out for lurkiness?

John Snow was a lost cause who clearly needed replacing. There is lurking and then there is just not playing and I'd like to hope that most mods would recognize the difference. I think Darthe clearly did as he replaced John as I suspected he would.

Perhaps there is a more simple reason for there being no kill. Darthe likes Night to end early but he kept it open waiting for an NA. Maybe it never came. Maybe John Snow was required to send in the Kill and he never showed up.

Possible.

Could be the mafia actually decided not to kill anyone to create this WIFOM too.

I think perhaps that you were certain that Darthe would replace Snow as you were requesting on your QT that he be poked and cajoled or replaced as mafia need all their team. That would also explain your "well it's about damn time" post when it was announced that he had been replaced.

You would know better than most I think.

Eh, I have no defense for that really as you're just speculating.

I just knew he would be replaced because he was not playing AT ALL. Maw came back when I started putting pressure on him and Leyrann came back on his own. They haven't been particularly active yet I would say but they are still floating around. John was just gone, completely. It's something that should have been obvious to everyone IMO.

That claim was even worse than the blind ninja hammer yesterday. Interesting that Eddie is considering it brilliant... Eddie was also one of those in the late pile on Mish. And one of those along with Talya and RTE asking about why there was no death. It is generally the mafia that are most curious about why their kills fail. Theories come out and then the mafia utilize that confusion to try to protect themselves or to mislead the town.

If Nolder thinks it is possible the Mafia Team might have not been able to send in a kill, or that they didn't kill to create Wifom why on earth does he also think that throwing in his ridiculous Role Claim was going to creat less confusion. Why does he think that the doc was going to be confused in the first place?

I agree with Turin that only really the Mafia are likely to be confused why no-one died. The rest of us are just happy no-one died.

Again, we may have had a doc who wouldn't know all this. What if they protected mafia and when there was no kill assumed they were town. What if that player was getting lynched and the doc spoke up to save them or what if they just kept protecting them. There are so many bad "what ifs" that I think it was better to claim than to not have. And as I also said before I claimed in case I wasn't around if I got ran up. Now if ya'll wanna lynch me you don't need to wait for my claim.

Re-voting Nolder again. Excluding the obvious, and considering that I voted Nolder Day 1 and made a case on him, nothing he has done since then has convinced me that he is Pro-town.

Might I request a votecount and a deadline?

Vote Nolder

Gonna note your "case" on day 1 was "spam" more or less.

If Nolder thinks it is possible the Mafia Team might have not been able to send in a kill, or that they didn't kill to create Wifom why on earth does he also think that throwing in his ridiculous Role Claim was going to creat less confusion. Why does he think that the doc was going to be confused in the first place?

I agree with Turin that only really the Mafia are likely to be confused why no-one died. The rest of us are just happy no-one died.

Again, we may have had a doc who wouldn't know all this. What if they protected mafia and when there was no kill assumed they were town. What if that player was getting lynched and the doc spoke up to save them or what if they just kept protecting them. There are so many bad "what ifs" that I think it was better to claim than to not have. And as I also said before I claimed in case I wasn't around if I got ran up. Now if ya'll wanna lynch me you don't need to wait for my claim.

Fair enough. I protected myself last Night. I will believe Nolder's claim for now. He is also very big on lynching lurkers, so that doesn't really tell me much. 

The reason mafia ate mmore curious than town is cos roles

town dont want to know the roles that did it cos the mafiawill know too

the mmafia want to know to stop it happening again

Im not saying thw town arent conguded but they need to keeo it silent unless nessacary cos silence hurts the mafia more than the towb

as for notes, i did it for years

they werebasically ready to go cases

worked well but did trap me ito ways of thinking and stopped me rereading as often

as for my voting.meta. I treat each vote as a hammer. I only vote if id be happy to deal wih that person dying cos of it

That is really interesting. I haven't looked it at that way before.

I'm comfortable with keeping my vote on Chuckles. His play has just been very scummy (back-peddling, fluff posts, not scumhunting during Day 1) and I would prefer to see him lynched instead of a claimed Bulletproof.

Claimed Doc is claiming he protected himself and Nolder is still claiming he is a Town bulletproof.

I'm sorry I just don't believe Nolder's claim. It came too early and for no reason that I can see actually benefitted the Town.

Plus everyone knows Darthe only gives out fake mouldy BPVs. It's all quite laughable.

Ithi, can you explain the Darthe BPV....I've not played one of his games before, has he some kind of trade mark? Thanks.

I have to be honest I can't make my mind up about Nol, whilst having someone who is bulletproof and town can be useful. But then it makes me wonder, if true, what does the mafia have to counter this? That is two protection roles in this game. Seems a little bit heavy. As for claiming it as a fake role is quite easy, we have a claimed Doc, so the chances of someone else having that role are slim, and so a fairly safe claim. But why claim when he wasn't really in danger at the time. If he is mafia then this move really stands out, why would he do that? Yes I am sitting on the fence about this, because I see things for either way.

Maybe he is doing it to draw attention from someone else, or maybe setting himself up to be lynched to make his team look good. I'm sure he said something about not having much time due to being at friends. Or has that gone? or was it someone else. I know a few people have said that. 

At the moment I'm more sure about Chuckles so will keep my vote there. And maybe sleep on it and feel differently tomorrow. 

I've already lost most of today due to a migraine, and had to cancel the Estate agent *sigh* Hopefully tomorrow will be better (my daughter is having a sleep over...arggh!)

Right I'm going to bed, since it seems you'll all turn on me and speed lynch me while I'm asleep and if I claim tomorrow, we won't have enough time and yada yada

I'm town vig and I holstered last night

Can we just Lynch Nolder now please?

And after Nolder there will be Hallia, and then at least a couple out of Eddie, Talya and RTE.

I'm not entirely sure on Dap at the moment.

The list of Roo fluff posts that Chuckles posted was also very interesting. And then Mish comes in and says she has been following but needs to re-read and will come back with thoughts later. That's on my lists of suspicious things to say also.

Archived