DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Darthe's Mafia Game Over. Mafia Wins.

Darthe

I meant why would you ask a question like that when we had already been discussing what might have happened? It basically made your post sound rather fake and contrived.

Like you thought you should go ... oh I wonder what happened there then?

Also why did you also say 'why the Mafia went for that?' What do you think they went for?

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In fact if he (Chuckles) thought Cloud was mafia (before he actually revealed) why didn't he vote for him, he was on his list after all. 

I asked him the same question the previous Day. He said that he wanted to hear everyone's opinion first before voting for me. 

Whoever is Doc should NOT say who they protected. Let me just get to work please and I will say more.

Got it. 

She didn't believe Cloud. Setting up a teammate for CC. Remember? 

And as for Cloud? I suggest we ignore him and just call him Claimed Doc for now. If he is fake claiming the real doc will get Lynched or Killed sooner or later and then he is toast.

Eddie - shush.

It's so nice to see you trying to convince everyone to ignore me and Ed for pressuring you, while you have been doing the same thing to everyone else. 

Vote Chuckles

I feel like Mish dug her own grave there. 'I was playing scummy on purpose to see who'd react' sorry but I'm not having that. Anyway at least she was only a vanilla. Chuckles tomorrow perhaps? Very unfortunate that Cloud had to claim but nothing we can do about that now.

ŖÖÖ PÖŚȚËĐ ȚȞÄȚ ĴŮŚȚ Ä₣ȚËŖ ȚȞË ŚĊËŅË, PŮŚȞÏŅĠ ₣ÖŖ MŸ ĻŸŅĊȞ ŴÏȚȞÖŮȚ ÄŅŸ ŖËÄŚÖŅ ÄŅĐ ȞË ȞÄŚŅȚ PÖŚȚËĐ ÄŅŸȚȞÏŅĠ Ä₣ȚËŖ ȚȞÄȚ ËXĊËPȚ ŚÖMËȚȞÏŅĠ ÏŅ ₣ŖËŅĊȞ,  ÄŅĐ ŖȚË ȞÄŚ BËËŅ PŮŚȞÏŅĠ ŚÏŅĊË Đ1, ȚȞÖŚË ȚŴÖ ÄŖË ŚĊŮM ÖŅ MŸ ĻÏŚȚ 

RTE gave his reasons why he voted for you on Day 1 and why he kept his vote on you during the whole time. Roo just seems to go where the majority is going because a lot of us found your play to be scummy at the end of Day 1.

ŴĤЎ ÃŘẸ ЎỖǗ ĎẸƑẸŇĎĮŇĞ ŤĤẸϻ ŜỖỖ ĤÃŘĎ?,  ÃŇĎ ŘỖỖ ĴǗŜŤ ĞỖĮŇĞ ŴĮŤĤ ŤĤẸ ƑĹỖŴ ĎỖẸŜŇŤ ϻÃЌẸ ЎỖǗ ŜǗŜƤĮČĮỖǗŜ ÃŤ ÃĹĹ :rolleyes:

ŜỖ ÃČČỖŘĎĮŇĞ ŤỖ ЎỖǗ, ŜỖϻẸỖŇẸ ŴĤỖ ĤÃŜ ĹẸŜŜ ŤĤÃŇ 20 ƤỖŜŤŜ ĮŇ ŤĤẸ ĞÃϻẸ, ŜĤỖǗĎŇŤ βẸ ǪǗẸŜŤĮỖŇẸĎ ŴĤĮĹẸ ŤĤẸЎ ƤǗŜĤ ƑỖŘ ŜỖϻẸỖŇẸ'Ŝ ĹЎŇČĤ  

Darthe ... I hate you for making Chuckles type like that.

This. :dry: 

ŴĤĮČĤ ÃŘĞǗϻẸŇŤ ČĹỖǗĎ? Į ĎỖŇŤ ŘẸϻẸϻβẸŘ ŘỖỖ ϻÃЌĮŇĞ ÃŇ ÃŘĞǗϻẸŇŤŜ, ĴǗŜŤ ƑỖĹĹỖŴĮŇĞ  

And yea, I know I obviously had a blond moment last night, but I can't remember an actual case on Chuckles. Will have to do a re-skim. 

Hey guys sorry about being semi absent recently but I'm at my friends house and I'm having a hard time keeping up day to day.
Since there was no kill last night and I don't want the doctor to be potentially misled/confused I think it's necessary for me to claim.
I'm Bulletproof, can't be killed at night. So I may have been shot last night.

Would still like to lynch Maw. 9 posts in nearly 50 pages of gameplay? Can you even call that playing? Leyrann as well, would be fine with lynching him next.

Vote: Maw

Sorry that it took so long, but I'm caught up and will from now on have my normal activity again. As I think I've already said, I had three brothers at home, two new games to play and for some reason I couldn't keep my attention on the thread while trying to catch up.

Turin I'm not even going to read "posts" within quotes. I've tried in the past and it gives me nothing but headaches. Especially when several people jump in and everyone is using different colors and bold and italics and this and that. If you want me to read and respond please quote properly or use quotation marks or something. This goes for anyone else as well. I'm not going to spend hours deciphering who is saying what just because you like to respond inside someone else's quote.

So you're not reading stuff because you need to put some effort into it?

Come on... If people just use different colours it's really easy to read.

So you're instead just going to ignore potentially important info. Good job.

Yep. I'm not going to go out of my way to decipher what someone else is trying to say. Quotes exist on a forum for a reason.

Yet Dragonmount nowadays has the worst quoting system there is, making it near impossible to split quotes or something like that (without changing the view, that is).

Oh, nice one, wonder what happened there? Haven't seen that in a while for the first night. Makes you feel all warm and fuzzy. 

only here for about another hour . Wont be here at DL. will be at work

I dont like self voting even when i think that person is town. hence vote mish

This quote didn't work out well...it's Dice - how can you vote someone you think is town, just because they do a move you don't like? 

Anyway down to chuckles, something bugged me yesterday a bit, so I thought I would check his posts before the end of day 1. 

When asked who he thought was mafia he gave three names: - Cloud (claimed Doc), Turin (Claimed Mason) and Dap. He did say, when questioned about those three,  that he had them down earlier on in the game and hadn't updated his notes since them. If so, why mention those three, when two had already claimed something. . Why say three names like this, unless he said the first three names that came to his head (not scum hunting then) or he isn't paying enough attention to the game. He also said he didn't have a read on Ihti, and mentioned that John Snow has been around (that much is definitely true)

He said about Dap - He is less active than usual, but he is in 2 mafia games. So not a big reason for him being mafia, and that reason he has, could have an explanation. Not info that I would use to make me think someone is mafia on it's own. 

He unvoted Turin, saying it was a joke vote and he didn't want to leave it on there in case it went random. (the vote)

Then came his comment about waiting to hear what others have to say before he votes? Why, haven't you got a mind of your own, or were you hoping on someone else mentioning something you can latch on to. Plus you never did vote.

He also made a post about not having any time, but he made 15 posts in this game in 3 and half hours. But in that time, he didn't vote and only came up with half hearted names with nothing substantial, which all seemed a little rushed.

So VOTE Chuckles

About what my thoughts about Chuckles were too after Day 1. He's number one on my list at the moment. Vote below, as Darthe wants.

Hey guys sorry about being semi absent recently but I'm at my friends house and I'm having a hard time keeping up day to day.
Since there was no kill last night and I don't want the doctor to be potentially misled/confused I think it's necessary for me to claim.
I'm Bulletproof, can't be killed at night. So I may have been shot last night.

Would still like to lynch Maw. 9 posts in nearly 50 pages of gameplay? Can you even call that playing? Leyrann as well, would be fine with lynching him next.

Vote: Maw

#Random, useless claims

You just helped the mafia a lot by telling them there is no use targeting you. If you are not mafia trying to confuse the doc yourself.

Edited for colour (yes, I find that more important than editing a vote in. I'm weird. Live with it)

Archived