DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Darthe's Mafia Game Over. Mafia Wins.

Darthe

Ed?

Doesn't quite make me warm and fuzzy, because there is the possibility the mafia hit the Doc N1, and now they know who he is.

They could also have been roleblocked by a town roleblocker or some other action could have happened. Or actions.

So, not warm and fuzzy. Possibly, but not for sure.

Um, we already know that Cloud is doc... forgot? :huh:

*facepalm*

Yea, sorry. Busy day, and I was reading DM as I could throughout the day. Blegh. 

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes whoever - nothing in this game is certain. There are actually a number of options, but I will remember who was certain.

The first option is Cloud is Fake Claiming and is actually Mafia. The Mafia know this of course and they hoped to smoke out the real Doc by doing so.

The second option is Cloud is Fake Claiming Doc as Town. This is the semi genius option and exactly what I wanted to do before this game began. It is the I'm Spartacus effect and basically makes it very difficult for the Mafia to take out our Power Roles. It also means the Mafia still doesn't really know who is the Doc. Was the person they targetted last night the Doc who protected themselves - or did the Doc just protect the person they targetted.

Personally I think that every hard playing Town should claim Doc. That would be brilliant.

The third option is that he really is the Doc. I don't know about that. I don't know who any of you are and it's actually a bit difficult for me to trust any of you at all. Usually I die pretty early and that's a relief because I never have to actually trust anyone.

And as for Cloud? I suggest we ignore him and just call him Claimed Doc for now. If he is fake claiming the real doc will get Lynched or Killed sooner or later and then he is toast.

Eddie - shush.

Have you never seen Spartacus the movie. He leads the slaves in a rebellion and him and his army are finally caputered by the Romans.

They say that they just want Spartacus and the others will not be killed. But his whole army then confesses to being Spartacus instead. There is a chorus of I'm Spartacus and No! I'm Spartacus.

And they all get crucified.

talya  I voted mish cause she had the most votes, i was not going to be back in time to change my vote and i could not be certain enough other people would change theirs to someone else so it did not go random.  I took a safer option.

Also i really do hate self votes. I think they should be an insta lynch

Does he mean no NK?

I think he does

chuckles my case on you shall happen tomorrow

I just discoveredd that my glass holds just over half a bottle of wine. i was unexpected to sa the the least

I hold off a vote till the case, Im pretty sure i think you are mafia though. but you never know. i have cased and came up town before

My drunk kitchen is awesome btw

also dr who

test. Say "keep calm and carry on" if you get it

That was the original plan, what I figured was we can talk in old posts and then just edit them all back once we are done

Also ithi and turin click my siggy

I want yohy

wink1.gif

You've started off with scummy play, you didn't have any solid explanation about it. Then your scum hunting is non-existent, your list of possible scum is a joke, seriously. And you haven't done anything to contribute to town making any strides in this game. You were scummy day 1 and nothing has changed.

You've started off with scummy play, you didn't have any solid explanation about it. Then your scum hunting is non-existent, your list of possible scum is a joke, seriously. And you haven't done anything to contribute to town making any strides in this game. You were scummy day 1 and nothing has changed.

Four 'scums' or 'scummys' in one post. That must be a record.

Archived