DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Darthe's Mafia Game Over. Mafia Wins.

Darthe

Cloud are you reading my posts at all?

In a post I say: "Someone bused someone yesterday"

Ithi says: "How do you know someone bused Rand?"

I say: "I didn't say someone bused Rand; in all scenarios happening yesterday, someone bused someone. Here' the list. Most potential cases involved busing Rand, but if BG and Ley are on a team together, BG bused Ley".

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And if the Night ends suddenly because of what you did - and I think of something important, or another does - but we are Dead.

What then?

There was no reason to send in your action early apart from to speed up the onset of Day.

Darthe would never interupt or interfere with Game play. This was your choice.

I'm thinking that Dap being mentioned in Rand's death scene - being in his Squad - meant that Rand was his Captain.

That would explain why he was left alive so long, but then he maybe started disobeying orders AND wanting Rand dead. I guess they decided he wasn't so useful at that point.

Also Rands role means the Mirror was a Lie. So how did Chuckles end up Dead?

Did Captain Rand order Dap to JK him and then they NKd Chuckles - or do they have a Blocker of their own?

OR does the mention of Dap mean nothing and the Captain ordered Chuckles to shoot himself? He refused. Lost his Role for the Night and then they NKd him.

I think the first option is more likely - and with Chuckles out of the way they didn't need a stroppy Jailkeeper anymore causing trouble in the Day.

I think that was the night Dap said he had Jailkept me. What if he was used by rand. Maybe he said to Dap to Jailkeep him, but to say he kept me. The mafia then used the kill on chuckles and Rand said he was a mirror and that is why it happened. Rand seemed very keen to try and make out that there was no night kill because I was jailkept. As Ithi said the next night Dap is dead, he knows too much and so they need to get rid of him. I will need to check what Dap said the next day after he said he had jailkept me. 

I'm still trying to get my head around this Captain role. 

As for time, you could have easily said that you were still thinking about it, Mish I would have. Something else. If Ley can't get on how did he give his action? 

We need to take out time tomorrow. I may get a chance to briefly come on in the morning, but it won't be until the evening. I might be able to read a bit at work, but it is hard to always post. 

Ley probably managed to give his Action in ok because the QT isn't affected by Cloudflare.

And generally Cloudflare is not a total problem now - but some people don't have reply boxes and stuff so can't post all the time.

It's a defence mechanism against autobot spam info stealing thingies.

Cloudfare checks the login of any individual attempting to access the website and adds an additional screening process to the login.  However, if you happen to live in certain regions or have certain types of internet access Cloudfare, the website security measure, will either actively block you from site access or slow the load time of every screen/some parts of each screen significantly.  

Ley probably managed to give his Action in ok because the QT isn't affected by Cloudflare.

And generally Cloudflare is not a total problem now - but some people don't have reply boxes and stuff so can't post all the time.

It's a defence mechanism against autobot spam info stealing thingies.

Sigh.. this isn't valid either.  You're getting close to breaking the spirit of the game with this.

His little secret had been discovered.  They knew that he crept in the night, a miniature bulls-eye lantern hidden away in his pocket.  When he heard them enclosing upon him he panicked, attempted to flee.

It would not matter.  

Leyrann was found when the lights returned, a neat blade mark left in his chest and through his coats.

You have 72 hours.

Oh I meant to look earlier, but I was on my phone. Makes sense he only had a restricted number. I wonder if he could only control the jailkeep, which would suggest that the doc is legit.

Oh so Ley was a watcher and a town one at that. makes sense. Makes sense he was the target as well...things would be getting awkward for the mafia, the smaller the number the more chance that Ley had of seeing someone visit. 

It also suggests that Mish is telling the truth about the visitor role. However it doesn't automatically mean she is town. 

I still think that one of the Mafia is BG, he tried to go for Ley yesterday, mafia have been trying to off him for the last few days.

I'm looking at BG and the other to me is more likley Ithi than Mish at the moment. 

If you think I'm mafia, I think that RTE actually viewed me, check his posts sometime. I thought it after his death, when ithi was trying to show he may have viewed her because he was saying she is on her meta, but it was still day 1. 

I'm wondering if they do have a silencer, maybe a limited shot one. If Ed was silenced, maybe Ley was today as well. 

Archived