DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Im invading

dapianoplay3r

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would have thought you would be there because of this...so I was surprised. If you join ask for them, they save them for others *nods*

People may give you points if you do join - I have not seen anything otherwise I would be using compulsion right now...HAHA! not that I would do anything for points.. :unsure:

I only have 30 points to give out each month and 10 of those are already gone for April...haha...so I have 20pts...you get 10pts for joining (all do) and then claim back all your mafia game points! You'll be Asha'man in no time. Plus Brownies...loads of brownies (tainted of course) and it's just fun every second here...well not that second there *points* Plus I wouldn't torture you too much in the dungeons, apparently I have to be nice to civilians these days! Besides, why wouldn't you want to join.

but let me ask you...what would you want to join?

I was hanging from there till a few months ago...gave me chronic neck ache for ages! 

Flirt...oh why didn't you say, I was being polite...honest :wink: *flirts*

I think you are of the Light, quite simply, you can be very virtuous and then do some evil things and blame the taint. Get away with everything. At least things haven't caught up with me yet. 

Archived