I forgot, and regretted during the the downtime, the song of the girl who went, or was about to go to the moon. It is on the album Crash! Boom! Bang, a generally recommendable album, though perhaps I quote three songs of it:

And as an extra

I does work, well (and I don't have to type them) what, yea, one might wonder what the Iran one is. Well I know, it is the Persian-Azeri Project. Of the four people three are Iranian and one Azerbaidzan, so I decided to call it Iranian as a whole. It is an instrumental conformity, I wanted to hear something from the region, perhaps I can youtube:

I still caution, I have yet five Pet Shop Boys things to read about, so in that list are only until what I have of Pet Shop Boys. I made exception to add all I had of them before reading them, but I don't otherwise make such exception. And else haven't got further.

Ok, not so many, I could have missed some: For Scotland would be Mark Knopfler (and Dire Straits), and Mogwai, Belle and Sebastian, Franz Ferdinand, Calvin Harris, and Steve Mason; for Wales: Shirley Bassey, Tom Jones, and the Alarm. Problem Freddie Mercury who was born in then Zanzibar I guess modern Mozambique or Tanzania. For many bands or groups, London was a meeting point.I'm not sure how to continue.

No it isn't, the band formed in England. And earlier, I marked the one album by Freddie Mercury as UK, since when he was born Zanzibar was part of the UK. OK, I made the marks, but I didn't actually change anything on the list until I'd have a further think, and until something actually separates, it can be UK on my list.

Edited by Graendals favourite