DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Sign in to follow this  
JenniferL

Who comes before us as a candidate for Aes Sedai? (Narina)

*nods to Mother*

I swear to respect all members of the WT Community, despite any differences we might have in background or opinion. As Aes Sedai are sisters, this Org is my online family and I will treat them as such.

I swear to always remain a member of this Community at heart, even if life might take me away from it for a time, and always strive to return to it. Once an Aes Sedai, always an Aes Sedai.

I swear to be a true and faithful member of the Green Ajah and to uphold the dignity and ideals of my Ajah. I am a true member of the Green Ajah.

I really was getting to that. :wink:

Okay got it Jaydena.

Thanks everyone for your congrats and kind words, they are very much appreciated!

*hugs Kepen* Thank you sweetie. *eats some food* Everyone dig in! :lol:

*digs in on the food, almost knocking blingbling over in her haste*

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!! yumm!

Fabulous, Narina! Abfotutaly Fabulous!

Congfra'la'ions!!! *swallows*

I mean...... Congratulations!!! *huggers*

Congratulations Narina!!

This is a proud day for the Green Ajah, and I for one am very proud to have you for a Sister. *hugs and kisses cheeks*

*kisses lips* hehehe

Narina is one of the best people i know on this site, really shes one of the best people i really know (i have friends :cry:, lol), she always cheers me up.

Narina is very outspoken, and is sooo fun to be with and around, creative and always showing me my misstakes, which is like always!! hahaha

Merry sister hood Narina,

*brings the party close to an emerald mine and uses saidin to find a huge emerald*

*uses both saidin and saidar to cut the jewel into to large flames of the White tower and then polishes them till they shine on their own, finally attaches them to Narinas shawl*

oops sorry to be so late i was quite busy !!!

*huggles Narina*

grats' !!!!! :D

*throws a shower of confettis*

oh Yeah, Jade....... hehe...... *whipes some crums off and stands with hands on back looking perfectly innocentlylike*

Thanks Chae! *snuggles*

I've already had some food! But... *takes a little* :D

Thanks Cleo and Nicandra!

*spins around in Shawl gracefully and the Aes Sedai pendant gleams in the shinning light.*

Yes, I am a Green Sister. :wink:

Guest Arie Ronshor

Oh light, how could i not see this?! *kicks self*

Welcome to the Green Ajah, as a Long term standing member of this fabulous Ajah, Welcome Home, Narina!

*snuggles*

Sign in to follow this